A viewfinder that Feit later claimed ownership of in a note was found near the body.
A jury just reached their decision for a former priest on trial for the 1960 murder of Irene Garza.
Eighty-four-year-old John Feit was the prime suspect in Garza's death. Garza, who was Miss All South Texas Sweetheart 1958, had planned to go to confession that evening.
This story has been corrected to change "five days of deliberations" to "five days of testimony".
Soul Calibur 6 Reveal Trailer Unveiled at The Game Awards
It only became formally known as Soul Caliber when a follow-up title was released on arcade and the Sega Dreamcast in 1998. The trailer, seen below, highlights some of the fighters that will presumably be available in the finished release.
In addition to murdering an elementary school teacher who was adored by family and friends, the prosecution reminded jurors that Feit pleaded no contest to the aggravated assault of Maria America Guerra in Edinburg's Sacred Heart Catholic Church and threatened other women.
Feit has elected to have the jury provide his punishment.
An autopsy determined that Garza was beaten, raped while unconscious and asphyxiated. A former monk told jurors that Feit confessed to him three years after the killing and showed no remorse.
- 'In the Valley of Gods' Announced - Screens & Trailer
- Ikea et Sonos s'associent pour l'amour de la musique à la maison
- FromSoftware Teases Its New Game With Tagline Shadows Die Twice
- Bettman says National Hockey League will consider Seattle expansion bid
- Fallen Kingdom' Is Here
- Instagram está probando una app de mensajería en Chile
- Star Wars Battlefront 2's premium currency might not return
- Podcast: Lakers beat Sixers on the road behind Brandon Ingram game-winner
- YouTube to launch Spotify rival streaming music service in 2018
- Wenger responds to call for Giroud to leave Arsenal