A viewfinder that Feit later claimed ownership of in a note was found near the body.
A jury just reached their decision for a former priest on trial for the 1960 murder of Irene Garza.
Eighty-four-year-old John Feit was the prime suspect in Garza's death. Garza, who was Miss All South Texas Sweetheart 1958, had planned to go to confession that evening.
This story has been corrected to change "five days of deliberations" to "five days of testimony".
Instagram está probando una app de mensajería en Chile
Como mencionamos, la aplicación de mensajería está formato de pruebas, pero se estima que su lanzamiento es inminente. Direct tiene un look muy parecido a Snapchat , que se abre e inmediatamente dispone de la cámara para sacar fotos.
In addition to murdering an elementary school teacher who was adored by family and friends, the prosecution reminded jurors that Feit pleaded no contest to the aggravated assault of Maria America Guerra in Edinburg's Sacred Heart Catholic Church and threatened other women.
Feit has elected to have the jury provide his punishment.
An autopsy determined that Garza was beaten, raped while unconscious and asphyxiated. A former monk told jurors that Feit confessed to him three years after the killing and showed no remorse.
- Watch the unhinged new trailer for Kojima and Del Toro's Death Stranding
- Fallen Kingdom' Is Here
- Soul Calibur 6 Reveal Trailer Unveiled at The Game Awards
- Philippe Coutinho's message after Liverpool rout is seriously encouraging for Barcelona
- Clashes continue as Israel strikes Gaza militant posts after rockets fired
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Effects of depression in Bay of Bengal decreasing
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Champions' Ballad DLC Available Tonight
- Los Angeles Wildfire Threatens Getty Museum
- 'In the Valley of Gods' Announced - Screens & Trailer