The game is another single-player first-person game, in which you'll explore an ancient valley in the Egyptian desert looking for treasures and such, Indiana Jones style. The premise, as described by Campo Santo on the game's official website, will put players in the shoes of an explorer "in hopes of making a seemingly-impossible discovery and an incredible film".
Here's our first look at In the Valley of Gods. the stunning new adventure game that has us already begging for more. It's slated for release in 2019, with platforms to be announced.
Kevin Gausman changing number to honor Roy Halladay
The Tiger ace had a big sophomore year, starting 17 games, finishing with a 12-2 record and a 2.77 ERA. Gausman went 11-12 last season with the Orioles in 34 starts with a 4.68 ERA and 179 strikeouts.
A gorgeous new game was revealed on Thursday evening - it's called "In the Valley of Gods", and it's the second project from the small team behind 2016's breakout hit "Firewatch".
In the Valley of Gods is tentatively set for a 2019 release and is a PC only exclusive through Steam.
- YouTube to launch Spotify rival streaming music service in 2018
- Instagram está probando una app de mensajería en Chile
- Fortnite Battle Royale update adds new inventory UI, boosts performance
- 50% of All Flickr Photos Are Shot with Smartphones Now - Mostly iPhones
- How The Financial Crisis Gave Us Shorter Trees For Christmas This Year
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Champions' Ballad DLC Available Tonight
- US House Intelligence chairman cleared of disclosing classified information
- Los Angeles Wildfire Threatens Getty Museum
- Angry Birds and Sonic will soon be playable in Facebook Messenger
- Eagles TE Zach Ertz returns to practice after clearing concussion protocol