The game is another single-player first-person game, in which you'll explore an ancient valley in the Egyptian desert looking for treasures and such, Indiana Jones style. The premise, as described by Campo Santo on the game's official website, will put players in the shoes of an explorer "in hopes of making a seemingly-impossible discovery and an incredible film".
Here's our first look at In the Valley of Gods. the stunning new adventure game that has us already begging for more. It's slated for release in 2019, with platforms to be announced.
Police arrest main suspect in the murder of Yosif Al-Hasnawi
James Mattheson, 20, was arrested Monday in connection with the shooting was also charged with accessory after the fact . The arrest of Dale Burningsky King, a 19-year old, was made in Hagersville Ontario around 4:30 p.m. on Thursday.
A gorgeous new game was revealed on Thursday evening - it's called "In the Valley of Gods", and it's the second project from the small team behind 2016's breakout hit "Firewatch".
In the Valley of Gods is tentatively set for a 2019 release and is a PC only exclusive through Steam.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2's premium currency might not return
- How The Financial Crisis Gave Us Shorter Trees For Christmas This Year
- Angry Birds and Sonic will soon be playable in Facebook Messenger
- Bettman says National Hockey League will consider Seattle expansion bid
- Bayonetta 3 exclusive to Switch announced
- He aceptado la invitación de Meade para coordinar su campaña: Nuño
- La Russie déclare que la Syrie est totalement libérée de Daech
- US House Intelligence chairman cleared of disclosing classified information
- Honda's Super Cute 3E Robotics Concepts Heading To CES 2018
- Jeff Sessions Faces Tough Cannabis Questions-From DOJ Interns