The game is another single-player first-person game, in which you'll explore an ancient valley in the Egyptian desert looking for treasures and such, Indiana Jones style. The premise, as described by Campo Santo on the game's official website, will put players in the shoes of an explorer "in hopes of making a seemingly-impossible discovery and an incredible film".
Here's our first look at In the Valley of Gods. the stunning new adventure game that has us already begging for more. It's slated for release in 2019, with platforms to be announced.
Fortnite Battle Royale update adds new inventory UI, boosts performance
Sadly, it's going to be cycled out it seems, as the mode is billed as a "limited time" addition through Sunday December 17. The gist is that two teams will duke it out until the last team is standing, and the mode is available now.
A gorgeous new game was revealed on Thursday evening - it's called "In the Valley of Gods", and it's the second project from the small team behind 2016's breakout hit "Firewatch".
In the Valley of Gods is tentatively set for a 2019 release and is a PC only exclusive through Steam.
- Lawsuit Accuses Bryan Singer of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Boy
- Honda's Super Cute 3E Robotics Concepts Heading To CES 2018
- He aceptado la invitación de Meade para coordinar su campaña: Nuño
- Bettman says National Hockey League will consider Seattle expansion bid
- Fallen Kingdom' Is Here
- Bayonetta 3 exclusive to Switch announced
- Star Wars Battlefront 2's premium currency might not return
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Police arrest main suspect in the murder of Yosif Al-Hasnawi
- Eagles TE Zach Ertz returns to practice after clearing concussion protocol