Some users have been seeing these green suggestions when performing a search on the Play Store app for nearly a year, but the feature began rolling out more widely in June (I still don't have it). Google hasn't made a decision one way or the other yet, but for now it is asking that developers who use the Accessibility APIs for non-accessibility purposes add "an accompanying disclosure to describe the app functionality that the Accessibility Service permission is enabling for your app".
A number of apps take advantage of this access to offer more powerful features that have nothing to do with accessibility.
Ce qu'il faut savoir sur le programme de l'édition 2017 — Téléthon
Le 2 décembre 2016, le lancement du Téléthon avait attiré 1 133 000 téléspectateurs, pour 6.1% de part de marché, sur France 3. L'année dernière, l'évènement avait permis de recueillir plus de 80 millions d'euros de promesses de dons .
Google also added a note on the guide for the accessibility APIs, telling developers they should be used "only for the goal of helping users with disabilities interact with your app". If you select the "free" filter, you will see apps that are free to download. Google seems to have listened to protests from developers and users, as the company has now delayed its crackdown while it mulls the situation over.
Google will use a 30-day pause to consider "responsible and innovative uses of accessibility services". "This kind of feedback may be helpful to us as we complete our evaluation of accessibility services".
- British Airways to close final salary scheme
- Johnny Depp accusé de violences conjugales : JK Rowling prend sa défense
- Toronto police to update public on probes into recent deaths and disappearances
- Gujarat elections: Rahul targets PM Modi on tribal welfare
- Cairneyhill Primary School evacuated after large blaze rips through building
- Plusieurs panneaux de la rue Johnny Hallyday dérobés dans une commune d'Isère
- 'My turn to ratify my own relationship': Ambassador celebrates marriage equality
- 530-mln-year-old fossil may contain worlds oldest eye
- Canucks acquire F Dowd from Kings for D Subban
- Sam Warburton to miss Wales's Six Nations campaign after knee surgery