If Giancarlo Stanton is going to be traded, he wants it to be to a team he approves.
Stanton has a full no-trade clause and will be able to make the final decision should Miami be ready to deal him.
Geoffrey Rush sues newspaper over 'spurious' claims
The Daily Telegraph has made false, pejorative and demeaning claims splattering them with unrelenting bombast on its front pages.
Reports earlier this week suggested that potential deals were in place with the San Francisco Giants and St. Louis Cardinals, but Rosenthal writes that Stanton is unwilling to accept deals to those teams. If Stanton wanted to play for the Giants or the Cardinals, one imagines the deal would be done.
He also mentions that Stanton would accept a trade to the New York Yankees and Los Angeles Dodgers. Boone has never managed or coached, working as a broadcaster since last season after retiring as a player in 2009. Both the Dodgers and Yankees are looking to get under the luxury-tax threshold, and taking on Stanton's deal would make that extremely hard.
- Trump reconnaît Jérusalem comme capitale d'Israël "regrettable" pour Macron
- Bigg Boss 11: Divya Agarwal confronted Priyank Sharma in BB House
- Ex-South Carolina cop's shooting of motorist was murder: judge
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Creators Announce Witchfire
- New Basel rules could have "big impact" on Danish banks: government
- Auditor: DCF Missed Serious Injuries To Kids
- Trump's approval rating at 32%
- Atkins To Replace De León, Become First Female Senate President Pro Tem
- TGA 2017: Vacation Simulator Revealed for PS VR, Oculus Rift & HTC Vive
- NVIDIA announces TITAN V: 12GB HBM2, priced at $2999