If Giancarlo Stanton is going to be traded, he wants it to be to a team he approves.
Stanton has a full no-trade clause and will be able to make the final decision should Miami be ready to deal him.
La France en net progrès — Décrocheurs scolaires
Ainsi, le taux annuel de sortants français sans diplôme a baissé de 3 points entre 2011 et 2015, pour atteindre 13%. Pour la présidente du CNESCO, Nathalie Mons, ce "bon résultat " s'explique par une "continuité implacable " des...
Reports earlier this week suggested that potential deals were in place with the San Francisco Giants and St. Louis Cardinals, but Rosenthal writes that Stanton is unwilling to accept deals to those teams. If Stanton wanted to play for the Giants or the Cardinals, one imagines the deal would be done.
He also mentions that Stanton would accept a trade to the New York Yankees and Los Angeles Dodgers. Boone has never managed or coached, working as a broadcaster since last season after retiring as a player in 2009. Both the Dodgers and Yankees are looking to get under the luxury-tax threshold, and taking on Stanton's deal would make that extremely hard.
- China exports jumped in November as import gains signal strength
- TGA 2017: Vacation Simulator Revealed for PS VR, Oculus Rift & HTC Vive
- Virushka nuptials alert! Anushka Sharma, along with parents, spotted at Mumbai T2
- NVIDIA announces TITAN V: 12GB HBM2, priced at $2999
- New Basel rules could have "big impact" on Danish banks: government
- Atkins To Replace De León, Become First Female Senate President Pro Tem
- Brexit - Theresa May en route pour Bruxelles pour rencontrer Juncker
- Firefighters free YouTube prankster who cemented head into microwave
- Deep South Snow Expected Friday from Parts of Louisiana to North Carolina
- 3 dead following school shooting in New Mexico