If Giancarlo Stanton is going to be traded, he wants it to be to a team he approves.
Stanton has a full no-trade clause and will be able to make the final decision should Miami be ready to deal him.
Deep South Snow Expected Friday from Parts of Louisiana to North Carolina
Freeze Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories have been issued for parts of southeast Texas and the Hill Country. As a general rule, snow is a rarity in Beaufort County, happening "maybe once a year" according to Lamb.
Reports earlier this week suggested that potential deals were in place with the San Francisco Giants and St. Louis Cardinals, but Rosenthal writes that Stanton is unwilling to accept deals to those teams. If Stanton wanted to play for the Giants or the Cardinals, one imagines the deal would be done.
He also mentions that Stanton would accept a trade to the New York Yankees and Los Angeles Dodgers. Boone has never managed or coached, working as a broadcaster since last season after retiring as a player in 2009. Both the Dodgers and Yankees are looking to get under the luxury-tax threshold, and taking on Stanton's deal would make that extremely hard.
- Brexit - Theresa May en route pour Bruxelles pour rencontrer Juncker
- Gard : la stèle d'Abel Chennouf, tué par Merah, profanée
- Bigg Boss 11: Divya Agarwal confronted Priyank Sharma in BB House
- TGA 2017: Vacation Simulator Revealed for PS VR, Oculus Rift & HTC Vive
- 3 dead following school shooting in New Mexico
- Man Utd will miss banned Paul Pogba this weekend
- Trump's approval rating at 32%
- La France en net progrès — Décrocheurs scolaires
- The Outlast games are headed to Nintendo Switch
- Gilead to buy Cell Design Labs for up to $567 mln