The gist is that two teams will duke it out until the last team is standing, and the mode is available now.
During The Game Awards 2017, Epic Games revealed a new mode for Fortnite.
With "battle royale" games being all the rage in the past year, Fortnite: Battle Royale is upping the ante and giving players of the popular free-to-play standalone game a new mode to jump into starting tonight. Sadly, it's going to be cycled out it seems, as the mode is billed as a "limited time" addition through Sunday December 17.
Alzheimer's Cases to Double by 2060
Of those with Alzheimer's, about 4 million will require intensive care, such as that provided in nursing homes. The study was published December 7 in Alzheimer's and Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer's Association .
Fortnite Battle Royale has become a great, arcadey alternative to PUBG's plodding pace, reckons Samuel Horti and I couldn't agree more.
Epic Games also hinted at cross-play support potentially coming in the future. Additionally, the game hit a new milestone this past weekend, peaking at 1.3 million concurrent players. You can take a look at its trailer below.
- Bettman says National Hockey League will consider Seattle expansion bid
- Bayonetta 3 exclusive to Switch announced
- Lawsuit Accuses Bryan Singer of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Boy
- He aceptado la invitación de Meade para coordinar su campaña: Nuño
- Police arrest main suspect in the murder of Yosif Al-Hasnawi
- Un mode versus pour Mario + The Lapins Crétins Kingdom Battle sur Switch
- Jeff Sessions Faces Tough Cannabis Questions-From DOJ Interns
- La Russie déclare que la Syrie est totalement libérée de Daech
- Instagram está probando una app de mensajería en Chile
- Star Wars Battlefront 2's premium currency might not return