Mercredi, 18 Juillet 2018
Dernières nouvelles
Principale » Firefighters free YouTube prankster who cemented head into microwave

Firefighters free YouTube prankster who cemented head into microwave

08 Décembre 2017

In a video released on his YouTube channel it shows the prankster putting his head in a plastic bag then inside a microwave before having seven bags of Polyfilla poured inside.

West Midlands Fire and Rescue said they were "seriously unimpressed" with TGFbro's "prank". The firefighters were called after the 22-year-old man's friends failed to set him free despite trying for an hour-and-a-half.

The group spent more than an hour trying to free the man before calling for help, and managed to feed an air tube into his mouth.

It took an hour to free the man after West Midlands Fire Service was called to a house in Fordhouses, Wolverhampton.

"As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured", Watch Commander Shaun Dakin said in a statement.

Trump's second-in-command Pence 'unwelcome in Palestine': Fatah official
Embassy to Jerusalem, though he signed a national security waiver keeping the facility in Tel Aviv for the time being. Violence breaks out following United States recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital.

The rescue team had to make a video-call to their technical team for help, after which they successfully separated the microwave oven from the man's head, reported local publication News Barrhead. Taking the microwave apart was tricky, because a lot of it was welded.

To the relief of the confined youngster, the firefighters managed to remove a large chunk of the Polyfilla using a screwdriver, but only after carefully working through the cement close to the man's head. "But we had to be extremely careful with the screwdriver, working so closely to his head", he added.

"The oven was being used as a mould, and wasn't plugged in", Watch Commander Dakin continued.

It took the firefighters almost an hour to free him.

Earlier, in June, a man trapped in a cement hopper for more than two and a half hours was rescued at a manufacturing company at 300 block of Sullivan Road in Aurora, Colorado. "All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need".

Firefighters free YouTube prankster who cemented head into microwave