John recently interview his friend for Interview magazine, which for years was edited by John's close friend, the late Ingrid Sischy, that was published today.
Releasing on December 15, Revival is set to include guest appearances from Beyonce, Phresher, Ed Sheeran, Alicia Keys, X Ambassadors, Skylar Grey, Kehlani and Pink. "I've tried to make a little something for everyone".
I remember one of the first times I went out to L.A.
"I met Dre and Jimmy [Iovine] at Interscope, and it felt so ridiculous and so far-fetched that this was happening". "Nothing in my life had been going right for me, but he put me up in the Oakwood apartments and paid my rent so I could record with him. I wanted to be prepared for Dre because I thought, 'If I'm not ready for every aspect of this, this could be it for me'". He's usually right about it, though. And some of our most vocal musicians were quiet, shellshocked.
Getty Images SHARE
It was about having the right to stand up to oppression. "I mean, that's exactly what the people in the military and the people who have given their lives for this country have fought for - for everybody to have a voice and to protest injustices and speak out against shit that's wrong", Em explains.
"Black boy, black boy, we ain't gonna lie to you; Black boy, black boy, we don't like the sight of you", he raps from the perspective of who appears to be a white police officer at the start of the track. He knows what he's doing.
We got the full Revival tracklist as well, bringing on some hefty features to take the mic. Em's team even dropped an album cover reveal, as they projected the album cover onto the Michigan Central Station building.
"Throughout history, African-Americans have been treated like shit, and I admit there have been times where it's been embarrassing to be a white boy."This is my opinion. In hindsight, waiting was probably better because eventually we got Shady Records and were able to sign them to it.
2 killed, 2 injured in knife attack in Tokyo
The almost 400-year-old shrine is known for its close ties to sumo and holding one of Tokyo's three big Shinto festivals. Founded in 1627, Tomioka Hachimangu Shrine is located about 300 meters from Tokyo Metro's Monzen-Nakacho Station.
- Hope Solo to run for president of US Soccer Federation
- Elon Musk is sending his red Tesla to Mars next month
- American Outdoor Brands (AOBC) Updates Q3 Earnings Guidance
- BC patients wait more than 26 weeks for medical care
- Legal & General Group Plc Purchases 157874 Shares of Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ)
- Bitcoin surges past $16000
- Pa. state lawmaker faces calls to resign after calling fellow lawmaker gay
- New OnePlus 5T update brings camera UI optimizations, photo quality improvements
- Hilary Duff & Matthew Koma Caught Kissing, Plus: Why They Got Back Together
- L'hommage de Stars 80 en concert à Dijon — Johnny