John recently interview his friend for Interview magazine, which for years was edited by John's close friend, the late Ingrid Sischy, that was published today.
Releasing on December 15, Revival is set to include guest appearances from Beyonce, Phresher, Ed Sheeran, Alicia Keys, X Ambassadors, Skylar Grey, Kehlani and Pink. "I've tried to make a little something for everyone".
I remember one of the first times I went out to L.A.
"I met Dre and Jimmy [Iovine] at Interscope, and it felt so ridiculous and so far-fetched that this was happening". "Nothing in my life had been going right for me, but he put me up in the Oakwood apartments and paid my rent so I could record with him. I wanted to be prepared for Dre because I thought, 'If I'm not ready for every aspect of this, this could be it for me'". He's usually right about it, though. And some of our most vocal musicians were quiet, shellshocked.
Getty Images SHARE
It was about having the right to stand up to oppression. "I mean, that's exactly what the people in the military and the people who have given their lives for this country have fought for - for everybody to have a voice and to protest injustices and speak out against shit that's wrong", Em explains.
"Black boy, black boy, we ain't gonna lie to you; Black boy, black boy, we don't like the sight of you", he raps from the perspective of who appears to be a white police officer at the start of the track. He knows what he's doing.
We got the full Revival tracklist as well, bringing on some hefty features to take the mic. Em's team even dropped an album cover reveal, as they projected the album cover onto the Michigan Central Station building.
"Throughout history, African-Americans have been treated like shit, and I admit there have been times where it's been embarrassing to be a white boy."This is my opinion. In hindsight, waiting was probably better because eventually we got Shady Records and were able to sign them to it.
Padmavati row: Shatrughan Sinha slams Sanjay Leela Bhansali
As per reports now, the makers are apparently waiting for the Gujarat elections (December 9 - 18, 2017) to come to an end. Sinha said that Bhansali should have organised a special screening of Padmavati for Rajput community people.
- AFP, PNP recommend extension of martial law in Mindanao
- Hope Solo to run for president of US Soccer Federation
- L'hommage de Stars 80 en concert à Dijon — Johnny
- Kojima montre deux nouveaux visuels de Death Stranding
- Elon Musk is sending his red Tesla to Mars next month
- Plateau PDP Chairman, Damishi Sango, son, Kidnapped
- North Korea Claims Inevitability of War 'Established Fact' as China Urges Calm
- Gladwin hospital named one of the best in the nation
- Instagram bosse sur une app de messagerie autonome
- BC patients wait more than 26 weeks for medical care