The Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), said that the system will very likely to intensify into a deep depression and move northwestwards towards Andhra Pradesh.
The Andhra Pradesh coast is all set to receive heavy rains at isolated places, after a well-marked low-pressure area formed over the southeast Bay of Bengal turned into a depression on Wednesday. As per reports, the depression over southeast Bay of Bengal and its neighbourhood moved northwards at a speed of about 35 kmph during on Thursdat and lay centred about 870 km southeast of Gopalpur.
Under its impact, rain or thundershower is likely to occur at some places in coastal districts and Koraput, Gajapati and Malkangiri districts by tomorrow.
Heavy rainfall at one or two places in Gajapati, Ganjam, Rayagada, Khurda, Puri, Jagatsinghpur, Kendrapara, Cuttack, Malkangiri and Koraput is likely to occur in subsequent 48 hours, a bulletin released by IMD, Bhubaneswar centre stated.
Eagles TE Zach Ertz returns to practice after clearing concussion protocol
Burton started one game this season, the team's win over the Denver Broncos, a game Ertz missed with a hamstring injury. The Rams have allowed 46 catches for 501 yards and four touchdowns to tight ends this season.
The met office advised hoisting of Distant Cautionary Signal Number One (DC-I) at Paradip and Gopalpur Ports in Odisha.
Squally winds speed reaching 40-50 kmph gusting to 60 kmph very likely to prevail along and off Odisha coasts from 7th December evening to 10th December morning and decrease thereafter.
Sea condition will be rough to very rough around Andaman and Nicobar Islands during next 24 hours and the same will remain along and off Andhra Pradesh and south Odisha coasts from today in the evening till Saturday morning.
The met department forecast heavy rain in the coastal areas of Gangetic West Bengal on Friday owing to formation of a depression in the Bay of Bengal.
- Gigaba to assess damages to pension funds caused by Steinhoff saga
- 'In the Valley of Gods' Announced - Screens & Trailer
- Lawsuit Accuses Bryan Singer of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Boy
- Bayonetta 3 exclusive to Switch announced
- Champions League Last-16 Teams Confirmed
- Star Wars Battlefront 2's premium currency might not return
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UNH) Position Lowered by Guardian Capital Advisors LP
- FromSoftware Teases Its New Game With Tagline Shadows Die Twice
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Champions' Ballad DLC Available Tonight
- Philippe Coutinho's message after Liverpool rout is seriously encouraging for Barcelona