In 1976, two Palestinians and two Germans hijacked an Air France flight on its way from Tel Aviv to Paris, diverting it to Entebbe Airport in Uganda. The rest of the hostages, mostly Israeli citizens, remained captive, threatened with death if the hijackers' demands went unmet. There, the hijackers took more than 200 passengers prisoner, until commandos from the Israel Defense Forces attempted a hostage-rescue mission.
Malaysian PM Najib urges Muslims to strongly oppose Jerusalem as Israel's capital
Umno vehemently rejects the proposal to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Najib said during his policy speech at the 71st Umno general assembly here.
The cast of 7 Days in Entebbe includes Rosamund Pike (Hostiles, Gone Girl), Daniel Brühl (Captain America: Civil War, The Alienist), Eddie Marsan (Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell, Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House), Ben Schnetzer (Warcraft: The Beginning, Happy Town), Lior Ashkenazi (Good Family, Foxtrot), and Denis Ménochet (Assassin's Creed, Spotless). It was written by Gregory Burke, who wrote the movie '71.
7 Days in Entebbe will be released on March 16, 2018 in the U.S. Were you aware of the story of the Entebbe hijacking? Check out the trailer for the movie above.
- Cryptocurrency mining marketplace NiceHash hacked, over $70 million in Bitcoin stolen
- Disgruntled Jese 'disciplined' by Stoke confirms Hughes
- Johnson to raise jailed Briton Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe's case in Iran trip
- NS to release findings of survey on legalization of recreational marijuana
- Lilac Fire: Wildfire Breaks Out In Fallbrook, San Diego
- Overview of Analyst's thoughts:: CVS Health Corporation (CVS)
- BB&T Securities LLC Has $1.64 Million Holdings in SCANA Co. (SCG)
- La plus belle petite fille au monde, c'est elle
- Overwatch's holiday event has a five-on-one Yeti boss fight mode
- Pope calls for 'status quo' of Jerusalem to be respected