Turia Pitt has given birth to her first child.
And Turia Pitt was celebrated once again on Friday, as she announced the birth of her first son Hakavai with fiance Michael Hoskin.
"Michael and I want to introduce you to someone..."
Inspirational burns survivor Turia Pitt and her husband, Michael Hoskin, have announced the arrival of their baby, a little boy who they've named Hakavai Hoskin.
'I write a list of all the bad things that could happen - it's going to hurt, I don't know if I can do it, what if I can't handle the pain, ' she said.
'We'll be in this little newborn bubble for a few weeks but we wanted to pop our heads out for a moment to share the news directly with you, ' she wrote.
"We are totally in love, and just so stoked".
Kojima montre deux nouveaux visuels de Death Stranding
En plus de révéler une longue bande-annonce inédite de Death Stranding , le game designer a également dévoilé deux nouvelles "affiches" de son jeu.
Pitt received burns to 65 per cent of her body in 2011 during an ultra-marathon in Western Australia, and has spent the past six years recovering from her horrific injuries.
Just two days ago, the couple took to Instagram saying, "we're frothing to meet you Baby Hoskin!" .
Since then, Turia has shared her pregnancy experience on social media for us all to smile/cry happy tears over; from safari-ing in Namibia to exploring the surroundings of the Northern Territory's Uluru, this is one "bumpy" ride we're sure Turia would've been happy to stay on.
"With any big change approaching, there's a certain element of uncertainty".
"Turia told me she's the happiest she's ever been".
'And when you know that you're going to experience pain, that can be pretty scary, ' she added.
"I could look at it in the negative way, or the empowering way". If I look at it in the empowering way, I feel better - so that's the way I choose'.
- Supreme Court gives nod to OLMT in Lahore
- S&P 500 breaks four-day slump, end slightly higher
- Legal & General Group Plc Purchases 157874 Shares of Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ)
- FDA releases long-awaited clinical decision support guidance, clarifies oversight of mobile apps
- Apple diffuse la version 10.13.2 — MacOS High Sierra
- Clement welcomes Swansea support
- BC patients wait more than 26 weeks for medical care
- Southern California utility may shut down power lines to prevent fires
- Noré gagnant de Secret Story 11, "c'est un rêve éveillé" (INTERVIEW VIDEO)
- American Outdoor Brands (AOBC) Updates Q3 Earnings Guidance