Swansea City head coach Paul Clement claims that he still has the full backing of his players despite the club's poor form in the Premier League. I have enough experience to know when the dressing room is behind you and when it's not.
"Internally, everyone's working in the same direction".
Swansea have won just two games all season and scored a total of eight goals in the Premier League.
"I've been in dressing rooms that have grown apart from the manager and I have no feeling like that at all". If there's any pressure, any talk that I'm not going to be here, it's from external sources.
"I've had positive conversations with the owners and the communication lines are open".
Clement said the Welsh side desperately need three points to gain some momentum ahead of their busy festive schedule, which includes fixtures against leaders Manchester City and fourth-placed Liverpool.
Southern California utility may shut down power lines to prevent fires
Residents by Casiano Road and Linda Flora Drive have been ordered to evacuate, according to the Los Angeles Police Department. Both were closed for the day, as was Santa Monica College and all schools in the Santa Monica-Malibu school district.
"We know we're in a hard position, but we're all working together to make it right".
However Clement has faith that he can turn their form around, and pointed at last season when he managed to keep the club in the league.
However, Carlo Ancelotti's former assistant at Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Real Madrid believes he retains the full support of everyone at the club, including the players.
Swansea City manager Paul Clement believes he is the man to turn the club's season around, as the Welsh side now sit bottom of the table on nine points.
"If you're talking about my position as head coach here, no I don't", he added.
Swansea have taken just one point in seven games and pressure is mounting on Clement to turn things around and despite seeming visibly discouraged after last weekend's loss, the Swans' boss insists he is not ready to give up yet. We really need to be getting to a minimum of 12 at halfway. We know that if you get to that, you can still go on and do it.
- Bitcoin surges past $16000
- Bernie Sanders: Trump Should 'Also Think About Resigning' Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- AFP, PNP recommend extension of martial law in Mindanao
- Gladwin hospital named one of the best in the nation
- 2 killed, 2 injured in knife attack in Tokyo
- FDA releases long-awaited clinical decision support guidance, clarifies oversight of mobile apps
- Plateau PDP Chairman, Damishi Sango, son, Kidnapped
- Legal & General Group Plc Purchases 157874 Shares of Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ)
- North Korea Claims Inevitability of War 'Established Fact' as China Urges Calm
- China's forex reserves up for 10th straight month