Swansea City head coach Paul Clement claims that he still has the full backing of his players despite the club's poor form in the Premier League. I have enough experience to know when the dressing room is behind you and when it's not.
"Internally, everyone's working in the same direction".
Swansea have won just two games all season and scored a total of eight goals in the Premier League.
"I've been in dressing rooms that have grown apart from the manager and I have no feeling like that at all". If there's any pressure, any talk that I'm not going to be here, it's from external sources.
"I've had positive conversations with the owners and the communication lines are open".
Clement said the Welsh side desperately need three points to gain some momentum ahead of their busy festive schedule, which includes fixtures against leaders Manchester City and fourth-placed Liverpool.
BC patients wait more than 26 weeks for medical care
However, surgical demand continues to increase and jurisdictions will be challenged to meet benchmarks, Jarbeau said. It says Ontario reported the shortest total wait at 15.4 weeks while New Brunswick reports the longest at 41.7 weeks.
"We know we're in a hard position, but we're all working together to make it right".
However Clement has faith that he can turn their form around, and pointed at last season when he managed to keep the club in the league.
However, Carlo Ancelotti's former assistant at Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Real Madrid believes he retains the full support of everyone at the club, including the players.
Swansea City manager Paul Clement believes he is the man to turn the club's season around, as the Welsh side now sit bottom of the table on nine points.
"If you're talking about my position as head coach here, no I don't", he added.
Swansea have taken just one point in seven games and pressure is mounting on Clement to turn things around and despite seeming visibly discouraged after last weekend's loss, the Swans' boss insists he is not ready to give up yet. We really need to be getting to a minimum of 12 at halfway. We know that if you get to that, you can still go on and do it.
- 2 killed, 2 injured in knife attack in Tokyo
- Legal & General Group Plc Purchases 157874 Shares of Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ)
- Eminem Admits He Isn't Proud of Some of His Albums
- AFP, PNP recommend extension of martial law in Mindanao
- Gladwin hospital named one of the best in the nation
- FDA releases long-awaited clinical decision support guidance, clarifies oversight of mobile apps
- Edward Jones Upgrades Suncor Energy (SU) to "Buy"
- Juan Mata wanted to 'prove himself' to Mourinho at United
- Malcom forfait pour la réception de Strasbourg — Bordeaux
- Rhumbline Advisers Trims Stake in Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT)