Furthermore, after two rockets were fired from Gaza this evening, the IDF does not rule out the possibility that the Gaza Strip may join the violence.
This latest report from the region comes after U.S. President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
Jeff Sessions Faces Tough Cannabis Questions-From DOJ Interns
Whatever Your Name Is, you can write the AMA and see why they think otherwise", Sessions told her. Sessions replied, "Well, that may be the view in Berkeley, but it's not the view" elsewhere.
Around two hours later the army said that another rocket, fired form the enclave's north, exploded in southern Israel.
After the assault from Gaza, Israeli jets targeted military sites belonging to Hamas and Islamic Jihad. A Palestinian protester prepares to throw back a teargas canister that was sacked by Israeli soldiers, during clashes on the Israeli border with Gaza, Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017.Palestinian protesters run for cover from teargas fired by Israeli soldiers during clashes on the Israeli border with Gaza, Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017.
In a Wednesday address from the White House, Trump defied worldwide warnings and insisted that after repeated failures to achieve peace a new approach was long overdue, describing his decision to recognize Jerusalem as the seat of Israel's government as merely based on reality. "Jerusalem is being kidnapped and ripped from us".
- Investors Buy Shares of Coca-Cola (KO) on Weakness
- Instagram está probando una app de mensajería en Chile
- Los Angeles Wildfire Threatens Getty Museum
- Star Wars Battlefront 2's premium currency might not return
- Police arrest main suspect in the murder of Yosif Al-Hasnawi
- La Russie déclare que la Syrie est totalement libérée de Daech
- Alzheimer's Cases to Double by 2060
- Lawsuit Accuses Bryan Singer of Sexually Assaulting 17-Year-Old Boy
- Nepal holds final round of parliamentary, provincial assembly elections
- How The Financial Crisis Gave Us Shorter Trees For Christmas This Year