Forex increased by $10 billion to $3.12 trillion in November.
Foreign exchange reserves suggest that capital outflows continued to be a non-issue last month, Julian Evans-Pritchard, an economist at Capital Economics, said.
In January, China's foreign exchange reserves fell below 3 trillion US dollars, but as the economy is on a firmer footing and the yuan continues to stabilize, the stockpile has increased steadily since February.
North Korea Claims Inevitability of War 'Established Fact' as China Urges Calm
Washington usually deploys B-1B in pairs as a response to North Korea provocations as a show of force, or during routine training. The United States stations 28,500 troops in the South, a legacy of the 1950-53 Korean War.
The yuan's surge this year has helped increase foreign purchases of Chinese bonds and stocks but authorities might have got a bit queasy as Beijing has long stated that it seeks two-way fluctuation in the Chinese currency.
The yuan exchange rate composite index released by China Foreign Exchange Trade System, which measures the yuan's strength relative to a basket of 24 currencies including the dollar, euro and Japanese yen, fell 0.56 percent at the end of November from a month earlier. Economists polled by The Wall Street Journal had expected a rise of $13 billion.
The value of gold reserves rose to $75.833 billion at the end of November, from $75.238 billion at the end of October, data on the PBOC website also showed.
- Giancarlo Stanton would accept trade to Chicago Cubs
- IFM Investors Pty Ltd Raises Holdings in Chevron Corporation (CVX)
- Ex-South Carolina cop's shooting of motorist was murder: judge
- Man Utd will miss banned Paul Pogba this weekend
- Trump reconnaît Jérusalem comme capitale d'Israël "regrettable" pour Macron
- TGA 2017: Vacation Simulator Revealed for PS VR, Oculus Rift & HTC Vive
- Norberto Rivera deja de ser arzobispo; pide disculpas por errores
- 3 dead following school shooting in New Mexico
- Deep South Snow Expected Friday from Parts of Louisiana to North Carolina
- Malcom forfait pour la réception de Strasbourg — Bordeaux