This also irked Hiten, who told her that he is supporting Vikas for being his friends.
Let us tell you that last time Shilpa Shinde was sent to the Big Boss in the Secret Room where she got an opportunity to see who nominated. The contestants are released and except Arshi, they all greet her mother. Shilpa Shinde says that how can someone even think of alleging something so bad. Before Arshi introduces her father to everyone, he goes up to Shilpa and tells her that he made a mistake, and advises her to stay strong like a mountain. Hearing this, Priyank claims that there was nothing between him and Benafsha. Here are a few more highlights from December 6 episode of Bigg Boss Puneesh Sharma meet his father Puneesh Sharma's father is the first person to visit the house. Vikas tells her to calm down and hugs her tightly.
Divya cried when she said to Priyank that people outside the house have started calling them a "fake couple".
Jury Delivers Guilty Verdict in John Feit Murder Trial
A former monk told jurors that Feit confessed to him three years after the killing and showed no remorse. A jury just reached their decision for a former priest on trial for the 1960 murder of Irene Garza.
Yes, Hina is all about "I, me and myself", but then that's what amazes her fans. She tells him that she has parted ways with him and that no one but Vikas is his friend. By this time, Priyank's eyes had started welling up, and Divya slowly wipes his tears away saying that there is still time for him to make up for it. She was possibly hinting at the "connection" that Priyank was building with ex-contestant Benafsha Soonawalla.
Besides, he also told Arshi that she should address host Salman Khan as "Salman Saab" as he is way too senior from him and she should give him the utmost respect. In an exclusive interview to India Today, Rocky Jaiswal said, "Hina is an individual player". After her exit, viewers saw Luv Tyagi getting angry at Divya's comments about Priyank not needing a group in the house. Vikas, Divya and Priyank know each other and had been friends before Bigg Boss 11. Shilpa tells Arshi that only she was capable of thinking like that.
The male-female ratio inside the house is skewed with only three female contestants left in the house. Divya then tells Priyank that Vikas has thought far ahead of you and that he should listen to him. To be fair, Priyank got to chance to respond to the allegations made by Divya. Puneesh is released and he runs towards his father and breaks down as he hugs him.
- Watch the unhinged new trailer for Kojima and Del Toro's Death Stranding
- Clashes continue as Israel strikes Gaza militant posts after rockets fired
- US House Intelligence chairman cleared of disclosing classified information
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Champions' Ballad DLC Available Tonight
- Gigaba to assess damages to pension funds caused by Steinhoff saga
- Auditor: DCF Missed Serious Injuries To Kids
- Trump's second-in-command Pence 'unwelcome in Palestine': Fatah official
- 'In the Valley of Gods' Announced - Screens & Trailer
- Soul Calibur 6 Reveal Trailer Unveiled at The Game Awards
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Creators Announce Witchfire