A few months back, we predicted that Nintendo would bring Bayonetta to the Nintendo Switch. Bayonetta 3 will be a Nintendo Switch exclusive, following in the footsteps of its predecessor, which was a Wii U exclusive title.
No much was shown about Bayonetta 3 as only a teaser trailer was shown.
Bayonetta 3 has been announced because Nintendo is staffed by the greatest human beings in the industry. The previous games were critical darlings, but the audience was tough to reach. Platinum Games is now developing Bayonetta 3 exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
Investors Buy Shares of Coca-Cola (KO) on Weakness
About 874,560 shares traded or 51.66% up from the average. (NASDAQ:CBF) has risen 26.44% since December 7, 2016 and is uptrending. The Saratoga Research & Investment Management holds 697,828 shares with $31.30M value, down from 723,520 last quarter.
Anyway, we're always down for more Bayonetta, and happy she's become an unofficial Nintendo mascot.
Bayonetta 1 and 2 will bundled together in one irresistible package, and it's been given a February 16th 2018 release date in North America. With the first two games not far from us, and a third on the way, we can't wait to see what Platinum games has in store! And if you haven't already, it's time to buy a Nintendo Switch.
- Kevin Gausman changing number to honor Roy Halladay
- Honda's Super Cute 3E Robotics Concepts Heading To CES 2018
- Police arrest main suspect in the murder of Yosif Al-Hasnawi
- How The Financial Crisis Gave Us Shorter Trees For Christmas This Year
- FromSoftware Teases Its New Game With Tagline Shadows Die Twice
- Bettman says National Hockey League will consider Seattle expansion bid
- Angry Birds and Sonic will soon be playable in Facebook Messenger
- He aceptado la invitación de Meade para coordinar su campaña: Nuño
- Father Dining With Family Shoots And Kills Armed Robber
- Fortnite Battle Royale update adds new inventory UI, boosts performance