That's why we were excited to see and review the Mi A1, the company's first Android One device. Interested? You'll need to download the MIUI Global Forum app from the Play Store, head to the Recruitment tab, fill out the requisite information, and hit Submit.
It is unclear when the company will roll out the Oreo update on Mi A1 but there are speculations that it may happen by the end of this year. The deadline for the application is 11:59 p.m. (UTC+08:00) December 11, and those selected for the beta test will have to join the Mi A1 discussion group to provide feedback. The company at the launch had also announced that it would release the Android Oreo update by the end of this year. Applications for the Android 8.0 Oreo Beta Program will close on December 11th, and applicants can expect to receive a private message via the Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum once they are picked for the beta testing initiative. But, he/she should be active in MIUI forums as well as have knowledge about ROMs.
Xiaomi phones usually have great hardware, but less than impressive software. Before you enroll for Beta testing, be mindful that Beta builds are unstable and prone to occasional bugs and crashes. The phone comes with the Android One Program and gets fast updates.
Mourinho to swap Mata for Joao Mario
Manchester United playmaker Juan Mata has been offered to Inter Milan as part of a deal to bring Joao Mario to Old Trafford. However, Inter are not particularly interested in Mata, but could be open to a deal that includes Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Xiaomi Mi A1 sports a metal unibody design and features 5.5-inch Full-HD resolution display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection on top. With the Snapdragon 625 inside supported by 4GB RAM and the Adreno 506 graphics chip, this phone will take care of your daily tasks and whatever you can throw at it.
Xiaomi has announced its search for Mi A1 owners to beta test its upcoming stock version of Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Broncos Won't Make Changes To Staff Until Offseason
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Holdings Trimmed by Sprucegrove Investment Management Ltd.
- Plane crashes in Chesterfield parking lot
- Blackwater Founder Denies Trump Connection to Seychelles Meeting
- Three charged over murder of Maltese journalist
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) Stock Is Shorted More
- Le bitcoin bondit au-dessus de 12.000 dollars
- World Bank to assist Nigeria in monitoring repatriated $321million Abacha loot
- Her Story Creator Sam Barlow's Next Interactive Series Is #WarGames
- Enter to Win The Disaster Artist Prize Pack