Look North are reporting that the taxi giants have had their licence to operate in Sheffield suspended.
It was determined to be "not fit and proper" to operate by Transport for London.
The firm can continue to operate until December 18 and if it chooses to appeal the suspension, it can still run until that appeal is heard, Sheffield City Council said in a statement.
Google adds in-line video Search results, piloting with celebrities to answer questions
One could imagine, Google doing more video answers from authoritative sources and organizations for other factual searches. The feature may also increase users' time on site using Google, which could impact the company's bottom line.
Sheffield City Council said in a statement:"Uber's licence was suspended last Friday after the current licence holder failed to respond to requests, made by our licensing team, about the management of Uber".
The ride-hailing app has reportedly already submitted a new application to be able to run minicabs in the city, but if it is not heard in time the company faces not being able to operate in Sheffield over the Christmas period.
"While we are in regular contact with the council, we did not receive the correspondence the council refers to as they sent the letters to an incorrect address", a spokesman said.
- General Electric to cut 1400 Swiss jobs
- Des chercheurs pensent avoir découvert un os appartenant au père Noël
- Trexquant Investment LP Sells 12918 Shares of Fastenal
- How Insiders and Institutions are Trading Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI)
- Shooter down, at least 2 people shot at New Mexico high school
- Beal has career-high 51, Wizards down Trail Blazers 106-92
- Man found strangled alongside daughter was sex offender, police reveal
- Son sosie flippant était un fake — Angelina Jolie
- Technical Views: Tracking Shares of Ishares Core CDN Short Trm Bond ETF
- Virtue et Moir finissent le programme court 2es