Look North are reporting that the taxi giants have had their licence to operate in Sheffield suspended.
It was determined to be "not fit and proper" to operate by Transport for London.
The firm can continue to operate until December 18 and if it chooses to appeal the suspension, it can still run until that appeal is heard, Sheffield City Council said in a statement.
Anheuser-Busch orders 40 Tesla electric trucks
The fund owned 38,931 shares of the consumer goods maker's stock after acquiring an additional 12,347 shares during the period. The company has a fleet of about 750 trucks, which have the ABInBev branding but are owned and managed by outside carriers.
Sheffield City Council said in a statement:"Uber's licence was suspended last Friday after the current licence holder failed to respond to requests, made by our licensing team, about the management of Uber".
The ride-hailing app has reportedly already submitted a new application to be able to run minicabs in the city, but if it is not heard in time the company faces not being able to operate in Sheffield over the Christmas period.
"While we are in regular contact with the council, we did not receive the correspondence the council refers to as they sent the letters to an incorrect address", a spokesman said.
- Sophie Turner in 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix'
- China offers funding for Zimbabwe infrastructure development
- Le pape François nomme Michel Aupetit archevêque de Paris
- Analysts Ratings for The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (IPG)
- Shooter down, at least 2 people shot at New Mexico high school
- Des chercheurs pensent avoir découvert un os appartenant au père Noël
- Une mère appelle à l'aide suite au meurtre de son fils — Angers
- Trexquant Investment LP Sells 12918 Shares of Fastenal
- Technical Views: Tracking Shares of Ishares Core CDN Short Trm Bond ETF
- Transgender weightlifter cops backlash after historic win