21 years since his untimely death and the late Tupac is still making controversial headlines.
We're told the ex wants to privately sell it for $7,500.
FRDI Bill does not adversely modify depositor protections: Government
Thus, after the consideration, the Union Cabinet in June 2017, approved the proposals made under FRDI Bill. Government's implicit guarantee for public sector banks remains unaffected, an official release said.
Online auction site Gotta Have Rock and Roll has accepted offers to sell the rare photo of the rapper dropping his trousers, but the ex-girlfriend is planning to sell privately to the highest bidder. Pac is reported to have frequently tried to shock his pals by exposing his twig, berries and the vast surrounding shrubbery, TMZ reports. I told him I was going to zoom in if he didn't move fast and yank his trousers up, but he just grinned at me and didn't budge.
The woman also claims to have other photos of a clothed Shakur from the party.
Before then, hand-written love letters from Tupac in prison and some other items were put up for auction too. He didn't back down and she took the photo.
- Public service compulsory retirement age set to rise to 70
- Drunk man assaults Arjun Kapoor on Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar sets, arrested
- Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) Holdings Increased by Thompson Siegel & Walmsley LLC
- Afghanistan wicketkeeper Mohammad Shahzad hit with 12-month doping ban
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum Announces 2018 Exhibits
- Stryker (NYSE:SYK) Receives Media Sentiment Score of 0.21
- L'UEFA retire à Bruxelles les matches de l'Euro
- Local deomcracy is firmly in the spotlight
- New Twist in Vishal's nomination for by
- Instagram is testing a standalone messaging app because why not