21 years since his untimely death and the late Tupac is still making controversial headlines.
We're told the ex wants to privately sell it for $7,500.
Selena Gomez Turns Instagram Public Again Just Hours After Making It Private
While Gomez has since returned to her public account, fans continue to wonder what prompted the odd social media decision. That is so hurtful. "The most "ridiculous" part of that is no one knowing my heart when I say things".
Online auction site Gotta Have Rock and Roll has accepted offers to sell the rare photo of the rapper dropping his trousers, but the ex-girlfriend is planning to sell privately to the highest bidder. Pac is reported to have frequently tried to shock his pals by exposing his twig, berries and the vast surrounding shrubbery, TMZ reports. I told him I was going to zoom in if he didn't move fast and yank his trousers up, but he just grinned at me and didn't budge.
The woman also claims to have other photos of a clothed Shakur from the party.
Before then, hand-written love letters from Tupac in prison and some other items were put up for auction too. He didn't back down and she took the photo.
- LG Unveils First Luxury Smartphone in S
- Toulouse : six voitures incendiées volontairement sur le parking du CHU Rangueil
- Nissan to begin field tests for 'robo-taxis'
- Drunk man assaults Arjun Kapoor on Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar sets, arrested
- European Commission plans to strengthen the eurozone raise eyebrows
- Afghanistan wicketkeeper Mohammad Shahzad hit with 12-month doping ban
- Nile Rodgers reveals he has had cancer surgery
- Stryker (NYSE:SYK) Receives Media Sentiment Score of 0.21
- Rajnath Singh urges border states to be vigilant against Rohingya influx
- Instagram is testing a standalone messaging app because why not