The pair were snapped together on the red carpet event in Los Angeles, with Harding said to be "wiping away tears".
The figure skater once famous for her '90s-style outfits, complete with a scrunchie, wore a floor-length gown with orange straps as she mingled with stars of the film, including Allison Janney, who plays her mother, and Sebastian Stan, who plays Gillooly. It made headlines around the world - and all eyes soon turned to Harding, who was accused of plotting the attack with her ex-husband and her bodyguard.
Margot Robbie at the L.A. premiere of "I, Tonya" wearing a Versace dress and Jimmy Choo shoes. She sort of brushed it off in a way that made me think "Wow". Harding went on to win the USA championship, but finished eighth at the Olympics in Lillehammer, while Kerrigan recovered from a bruised knee to win the silver medal behind Oksana Baiul. "She does care", said Janney.
Fitbit finally updates OS for Fitbit Ionic, brings apps and watchfaces
And then for a couple of months, they didn't even update the Fitbit Operating System (OS) that powers the device. Only some of these apps, such as Hue Lights, are available now, while the rest should arrive by January 2018.
Gillooly, Stant and Eckhardt all served prison time for the attack, while Harding was given three years probation.
Not only was the part of the hard-driving mother of USA skater Tonya Harding written expressly for Janney, it also took her back to a world she knows intimately.
Those troubles appeared to be in the distant past on Tuesday, when she received a loud ovation from the audience at the premiere at the Egyptian Theatre.
- En l'honneur de Johnny Hallyday, la station Duroc devient "Durock Johnny"
- Stock Jumping Abnormally High: Morgan Stanley (MS)
- Bitcoin rally: RBI warns users of risks
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum Announces 2018 Exhibits
- Taika Waititi offered Star Wars movie
- Drunk man assaults Arjun Kapoor on Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar sets, arrested
- Lindsey Vonn says she doesn't want to represent Donald Trump at Olympics
- Sony a vendu 70 millions de PS4 et 2 millions de PSVR
- Middle East airline profits set to double
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust & Banking Corp Decreases Stake in MGM Resorts International (MGM)