The Game Awards 2017 is just a few hours away and all eyes are on who is going to be named as the Game of the Year 2017, whether or not there will be a new trailer or gameplay of Death Stranding, and how many new games announcement are going to be made?
To increase the hype and prepare the pre-award, Geoff Keighley revealed a site that THQ Nordic has prepared to announce something in the framework of the event. Speaking to publication Venture Beat earlier today, however, the host and organizer behind the event revealed a little more as to what would-be viewers have to expect for the show tomorrow night.
'I tricked TripAdvisor to make my shed its top restaurant'
A writer has told BBC 5 live how he tricked TripAdvisor into making his shed the number one restaurant in London. But The Shed's success came with an unforeseen side effect: actual reservation requests, hundreds of them.
According to Keighley, The Game Awards will feature world premiere announcement for two games that gamers have never seen before.
The exact wordings of Geoff Keighley are: "At least two games are brand-new game worlds that no one has ever seen before", Keighley said. With 29 awards such as the aforementioned Game of the Year and global nods such as the Chinese Fan Game Award, there's enough to look forward to for many a gamer.
- Google's AlphaZero surpassed the sum of human chess knowledge - in 4 hours
- Lewandowski: Trump right to endorse Moore
- Square Enix Says New Tomb Raider Game is Coming
- House weighs gun bill as ATF reviews 'bump stock' devices
- Fusillade dans un lycée au Nouveau Mexique
- Purple-lovers like 'Ultra Violet' being picked as color of the year
- LaMelo, LiAngelo Ball sign with Lonzo's agent, per report
- Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro start receiving Android Oreo update
- Australian stock exchange firm develops blockchain
- Steelers safety Mike Mitchell sounds off on Roger Goodell in tirade