Square Enix has announced "a new Tomb Raider game", by which it probably means Shadow of the Tomb Raider, but it sounds like it won't feature tonight at The Game Awards or tomorrow at PlayStation Experience.
Tomb Raider has seen a considerable resurgence in the last couple of years, featuring two successful games and an upcoming movie remake (Sorry Angelina Jolie).
"A new Tomb Raider game is coming", Square Enix said in a Twitter post, which you can see below. There isn't too much to go on right now about the next game, title, but I'm at least excited that we'll get to know (hopefully soon) about what is next for Lara Croft.
Video ref to be used in FA Cup ties
January's third-round FA Cup clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace will be the first competitive club match in England where VAR is used.
Great news for Lara Croft fans hoping for a new Tomb Raider game in 2018!
They do say "Our journey together will begin with a major event in 2018" either signaling the release window to be next year, or just the announcement is poised to be in the next twelve months.
That's bound to be pretty exciting news for Tomb Raider fans who are excited to pick back up where Rise of the Tomb Raider left off.
- 'I tricked TripAdvisor to make my shed its top restaurant'
- Traders Sell Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) on Strength Following Insider Selling
- GTA Online's Doomsday Heists Lets Players Enter Mount Chilliad (With Jetpacks)
- Un cadavre "décapité" retrouvé dans le coffre d'une voiture
- Le Parlement adopte la loi ouvrant le mariage aux couples homos — Australie
- UEFA to reject Milan's voluntary settlement
- United States to maintain Russian Federation sanctions until it withdraws from Ukraine, Tillerson says
- Dairy Product Prices Rise for First Time in Five Auctions
- Body bag sent 'flying' through Auckland intersection
- Jimmy Kimmel's son Billy's second heart op a success