Square Enix has announced "a new Tomb Raider game", by which it probably means Shadow of the Tomb Raider, but it sounds like it won't feature tonight at The Game Awards or tomorrow at PlayStation Experience.
Tomb Raider has seen a considerable resurgence in the last couple of years, featuring two successful games and an upcoming movie remake (Sorry Angelina Jolie).
"A new Tomb Raider game is coming", Square Enix said in a Twitter post, which you can see below. There isn't too much to go on right now about the next game, title, but I'm at least excited that we'll get to know (hopefully soon) about what is next for Lara Croft.
Champions League: Manchester United target flops while fullback wanted by Chelsea thrives
Manchester United: Bayern Munich, Juventus , Real Madrid, Spartak Moscow, Sevilla, Shakhtar Donetsk, Napoli, Porto or RB Leipzig. It is also not possible for teams from the same country to be drawn against each other in this round.
Great news for Lara Croft fans hoping for a new Tomb Raider game in 2018!
They do say "Our journey together will begin with a major event in 2018" either signaling the release window to be next year, or just the announcement is poised to be in the next twelve months.
That's bound to be pretty exciting news for Tomb Raider fans who are excited to pick back up where Rise of the Tomb Raider left off.
- Steelers safety Mike Mitchell sounds off on Roger Goodell in tirade
- JK Rowling Defends Casting Johnny Depp in 'Fantastic Beasts' Sequel
- New Blaze Erupts In Wildfire-Plagued Southern California
- Dairy Product Prices Rise for First Time in Five Auctions
- Glassdoor's best places to work
- Ford will build its electric SUV in Mexico
- The Stifel Financial Corp Raises Stake in Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK)
- Le Parlement adopte la loi ouvrant le mariage aux couples homos — Australie
- Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro start receiving Android Oreo update
- Body bag sent 'flying' through Auckland intersection