The Federal Government has identified 5,000 more Nigerians trapped in Libyan detention camps.
'There are various camps in the regions of South, West and East of Libya.
Fachano called for the provision of a bigger aircraft to evacuate Nigerians who has have agreed to come back home.
Mr. Fachano added that there were challenges in extracting Nigerians from Libya which required the assistance of the government.
He called on the United Nations to helped out by sponsoring repatriation flights, provide food and health materials for the migrants.
"Unfortunately, we have noticed that in every batch of people brought back to Libya from Europe or the Mediterranean Sea, a larger number of the migrants come from Nigeria because of our population, " he said.
Google adds in-line video Search results, piloting with celebrities to answer questions
One could imagine, Google doing more video answers from authoritative sources and organizations for other factual searches. The feature may also increase users' time on site using Google, which could impact the company's bottom line.
The government said it would continue to engage the legitimate government in Libya to address the plight of Nigerian migrants in that country.
"We also ensure that we are up to date with the number of Nigerians in specific detention camps".
The minister said the evacuation would be done in co-ordination with International Organisation for Migration "and see if we can very quickly repatriate all our Nigerian nationals who are there who want to return home".
"I want the public to know that we have some Nigerians who are not willing to return despite the unfavorable situations and the fact is that we can't get them on the flight without their consent".
Fachano said that the repatriation exercise would wont be a temporary thing - as he promised it would be a continuous exercise.
- Uber has licence suspended in Sheffield
- Search continues in Sydney Loofe case
- MSNBC Reverses Course on Contributor Sam Seder
- How Insiders and Institutions are Trading Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI)
- Anheuser-Busch orders 40 Tesla electric trucks
- Euro 2020 to begin in Rome
- Beal has career-high 51, Wizards down Trail Blazers 106-92
- Ventura county fire in California burns 65000 acres
- Trexquant Investment LP Sells 12918 Shares of Fastenal
- Shooter down, at least 2 people shot at New Mexico high school