The body of Sydney Loofe, a 24-year-old Nebraska woman who went missing after a Tinder date last month, has been found.
Investigators expanded their search area on Tuesday around where they found Sydney's body.
Investigators are still talking to Aubrey Trail, 51, who, with Bailey Boswell, 23, had reported online that they had contact with Loofe.
"We can't get into specifics", Federal Bureau of Investigation spokesman Huston Pullen said Wednesday. Loofe disappeared after a Tinder date and was reported missing on November 16 after failing to show up at work in Lincoln.
Per the BBC, both Boswell and Trail posted videos on social media claiming their innocence before they were taken into custody in Missouri last week on unrelated outstanding warrants. Members of Loofe's family told the station she was planning on meeting someone she had met online.
US Jobless Claims Fell, Labor Market Continues to Tighten
Meanwhile, the four-week moving average, which aims to smoothe out the volatility in the data from one week to the next, fell by 750 to 241,500.
That led authorities to Wilber, southwest of Lincoln, where they searched a basement apartment where Trail and Boswell had lived, as well as areas in and around the farming town.
Saline County Attorney Tad Eickman said Wednesday that state charges he had filed against Trail, including possession of a firearm by a felon, were on hold pending any action by federal prosecutors.
"Sleeping. She loved to sleep", Horstmann said.
Bliemeister said law enforcement officials have "extensively explored" the pair's statements and have not been able to confirm their accounts.
Pullen also said that a candlelight vigil for Loofe is scheduled Saturday at 5 p.m.at the Sunken Gardens in Lincoln.
- Jonny Evans could leave West Brom in January, admits Alan Pardew
- China offers funding for Zimbabwe infrastructure development
- Ex-policeman faces 20 years in prison for Scott slaying
- Bitcoin exceeds record-breaking $14000
- Google adds in-line video Search results, piloting with celebrities to answer questions
- Uber has licence suspended in Sheffield
- Deux français sur le podium de la Coupe du monde
- Analysts Ratings for The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (IPG)
- Transgender weightlifter cops backlash after historic win
- Shooter down, at least 2 people shot at New Mexico high school