The body of Sydney Loofe, a 24-year-old Nebraska woman who went missing after a Tinder date last month, has been found.
Investigators expanded their search area on Tuesday around where they found Sydney's body.
Investigators are still talking to Aubrey Trail, 51, who, with Bailey Boswell, 23, had reported online that they had contact with Loofe.
"We can't get into specifics", Federal Bureau of Investigation spokesman Huston Pullen said Wednesday. Loofe disappeared after a Tinder date and was reported missing on November 16 after failing to show up at work in Lincoln.
Per the BBC, both Boswell and Trail posted videos on social media claiming their innocence before they were taken into custody in Missouri last week on unrelated outstanding warrants. Members of Loofe's family told the station she was planning on meeting someone she had met online.
The Most Spectacular Meteor Shower of the Year Is Upon Us
As asteroid 3200 Phaethon orbits the sun about once every 1.4 years, it leaves behind a trail of debris. You'll begin seeing them in the sky as early as 9 or 10 p.m. local time, no matter where you are.
That led authorities to Wilber, southwest of Lincoln, where they searched a basement apartment where Trail and Boswell had lived, as well as areas in and around the farming town.
Saline County Attorney Tad Eickman said Wednesday that state charges he had filed against Trail, including possession of a firearm by a felon, were on hold pending any action by federal prosecutors.
"Sleeping. She loved to sleep", Horstmann said.
Bliemeister said law enforcement officials have "extensively explored" the pair's statements and have not been able to confirm their accounts.
Pullen also said that a candlelight vigil for Loofe is scheduled Saturday at 5 p.m.at the Sunken Gardens in Lincoln.
- Ex-policeman faces 20 years in prison for Scott slaying
- Anheuser-Busch orders 40 Tesla electric trucks
- Son sosie flippant était un fake — Angelina Jolie
- Trexquant Investment LP Sells 12918 Shares of Fastenal
- Shooter down, at least 2 people shot at New Mexico high school
- Analysts Ratings for The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (IPG)
- Bordeaux et Strasbourg entreront sur le terrain sur du Johnny Hallyday
- US Jobless Claims Fell, Labor Market Continues to Tighten
- François Ruffin en maillot de foot dans l'hémicycle
- China offers funding for Zimbabwe infrastructure development