It's the end of an era Thursday in Saskatchewan Politics.
After almost 20 years as an MLA, Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall will mark his last day in the legislature Thursday.
Wall became Leader of the Opposition when he took over as Sask.
There will be several tributes to Wall during question period at the legislature this morning.
Bridge Constructor Portal : GLaDOS fait le pont
Bridge Constructor Portal sortira le 20 décembre sur PC, Mac, Linux et appareils mobiles , la version console est prévue pour le début d'année 2018 .
Wall ranked high in opinion polls for the most popular premier during the majority of his time in office.
He was acclaimed leader of the Saskatchewan Party following the party's defeat in the 2003 provincial election.
In 2007, Wall led the Saskatchewan Party to victory in the provincial election.
Wall announced in August that he was retiring from politics after almost 14 years as the leader of the Saskatchewan Party. Party elects its new leader on January 27.
- Argentina judge orders arrest of ex-president Kirchner
- Instagram is testing a standalone messaging app because why not
- LG Unveils First Luxury Smartphone in S
- Jeremy Corbyn's Momentum allies face Electoral Commission probe
- Toulouse : six voitures incendiées volontairement sur le parking du CHU Rangueil
- German skier dies from injuries suffered in Lake Louise crash
- Glasgow Rangers midfielder Ryan Jack's appeal fails; Chris Sutton reacts
- Public service compulsory retirement age set to rise to 70
- Cherbourg : un mineur tué par balles à Tourlaville
- European Commission plans to strengthen the eurozone raise eyebrows