Casting has ramped up recently on Detective Pikachu, with Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom's Justice Smith signing up to play the male (human) lead.
In the upcoming film, the Deadpool star in the movie based on the popular Pokemon game franchise. This marks a huge get for Legendary in terms of star power, and audiences are already familiar with just hearing Reynolds' voice thanks to his role as Deadpool. He'll be voicing the yellow-electric-mouse Pokemon, fashioning a Sherlock Holmes-y sensibility to go along with the Detective Pikachu title. Rob Letterman of the "Goosebumps" movie will begin directing around January in London.
No firm release date has yet been announced for Detective Pikachu, but with Reynolds on-board, that should come soon enough. Detective Pikachu will be called upon to search for the missing father of Smith's character, while Newton will portray a journalist who gives them a much needed assist.
Assassin's Creed Rogue HD rated for current-gen consoles in Korea
I think it's worth playing in spite of its flaws, and maybe you'll have the chance to check it out for yourself next year. A listing for " Assassin's Creed Rogue HD " was recently spotted on South Korea's game ratings agency.
The role is said to be motion capture in nature, sources say.
Universal Pictures has worldwide distribution rights on the project, save Japan.
- N Chandrasekaran flags off Tigor EVs from Sanand plant
- Lamborghini Working On Plug In Hybrid Lamborghini Urus SUV
- Enterprise Prods Partners L (EPD) Holding Maintained by Cushing Asset Management Lp
- Prince William and Kate Middleton at the Children's Global Media Summit
- Superhot 'Rouge-Like' Expansion Announced With Reveal Trailer
- Federation Internationale de Football Association ends Kuwait's suspension
- Arshi wants to be captain
- 'Baby Driver' Director Edgar Wright Comments On Kevin Spacey Allegations
- ASUS introduces NovaGo, its first Snapdragon 835-powered Windows laptop
- China's Xi says country will not close door to global internet