The figure included 12 people detained in connection with the Westminster terror attack; 23 arrested following the bombing of the Manchester Arena; 21 detained in the wake of the London Bridge atrocity; one arrest in connection with the Finsbury Park attack and seven arrests following the Parsons Green tube attack.
Of the 400 arrests made over the year, 115 - or nine per cent - resulted in a charge.
Out of those who were charged, 97 (84%) were charged with terrorism-related offences.
However there was also a 77 per cent rise in the number of white suspects held, up from 81 to 143.
He added: "The statistics we are publishing today demonstrate the breadth of work that they undertake, alongside the rest of the criminal justice system, day in and day out to keep us safe".
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
"The public must remain alert but not alarmed and report any suspicions they have about unusual activity or behaviour to the appropriate authorities".
The Islamic extremist threat to the United Kingdom is at an unprecedented scale and has increased "dramatically" over the past year, MI5 Director-General Andrew Parker revealed last month.
"That threat is multi-dimensional, evolving rapidly, and operating at a scale and pace we've not seen before..."
"Today there is more terrorist activity, coming at us more quickly, and it can be harder to detect", he said.
Ms Rudd has said she is planning to toughen up penalties for those found viewing terrorist propaganda online.
- Thiago Silva absent pour un mois — PSG
- Catalans March in Brussels to 'Wake Up Europe'
- Officer injured in shooting at Walmart parking lot in northwest Miami-Dade
- Keillor says MPR wrong to dismiss him without investigation
- La France va restituer les crânes de martyrs Algériens — Mémoire
- EU Slams Trump over Jerusalem Move, Warns 'Darker Times' now Lie Ahead
- Leonardo déjà sur le départ d'Antalyaspor — Turquie
- Crown says Laura's last footprint was in company of accused
- Yémen: au moins 234 morts, 400 blessés dans les récents combats à Sanaa
- Get Rs 21000 Off On Google Pixel 2 Smartphone