May was found at a private residence in Las Vegas.
The Clark County Coroner has determined that 45-year-old comedian Ralphie May died on October 6 from Hypertensive Cardiovascular Disease.
In layman's terms, Ralphie had high blood pressure and an unhealthy heart.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) Stock Is Shorted More
MUFG Securities Americas Inc maintained Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) on Thursday, September 21 with "Buy" rating. The Nordea Investment Management Ab holds 5.63M shares with $310.94 million value, down from 5.91 million last quarter.
Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg says the Last Comic Standing star's weight was a contributing factor in his natural death, but NOT drugs or alcohol.
May was 45 and had a wife and two children in Nashville, Tennessee.
His publicist said following his death that he'd been fighting pneumonia, which caused the cancellation of several appearances that had been slated to go through the end of the year at Harrah's Las Vegas hotel-casino.
- Google Pulls Down Apps Section From The Web Store On Google Chrome
- Australia Legalises Same-Sex Marriage in Historic Parliamentary Vote
- Broncos Won't Make Changes To Staff Until Offseason
- Engine issue forces Air NZ changes
- Luxury beauty giant Coty wins ECJ ruling against online sellers
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Holdings Trimmed by Sprucegrove Investment Management Ltd.
- Apple planning LCD iPhone with a metal case for 2018
- Xiaomi seeks beta testers for Mi A1 Android Oreo update
- Jets QB Josh McCown named AFC Offensive Player of the Week
- Besiktas becomes first Turkish team to qualify for Champions League last 16