May was found at a private residence in Las Vegas.
The Clark County Coroner has determined that 45-year-old comedian Ralphie May died on October 6 from Hypertensive Cardiovascular Disease.
In layman's terms, Ralphie had high blood pressure and an unhealthy heart.
Ghanaian starlet Eddie Nketiah signs new Arsenal contract
Midfielder Sheaf, 19, got his taste of first team football when coming off the bench against Red Star Belgrade in the Europa League.
Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg says the Last Comic Standing star's weight was a contributing factor in his natural death, but NOT drugs or alcohol.
May was 45 and had a wife and two children in Nashville, Tennessee.
His publicist said following his death that he'd been fighting pneumonia, which caused the cancellation of several appearances that had been slated to go through the end of the year at Harrah's Las Vegas hotel-casino.
- Homeless Man Who Helped Stranger Buys Home
- Rupert Murdoch's vineyard estate threatened by Bel-Air fire
- Harriette Chandler Of Worcester Elected Acting Mass. Senate President
- Google Pulls Down Apps Section From The Web Store On Google Chrome
- Apple planning LCD iPhone with a metal case for 2018
- Luxury beauty giant Coty wins ECJ ruling against online sellers
- Enter to Win The Disaster Artist Prize Pack
- Three charged over murder of Maltese journalist
- Plane crashes in Chesterfield parking lot
- Fewer tests more "pathways" State of IN changes graduation requirements