May was found at a private residence in Las Vegas.
The Clark County Coroner has determined that 45-year-old comedian Ralphie May died on October 6 from Hypertensive Cardiovascular Disease.
In layman's terms, Ralphie had high blood pressure and an unhealthy heart.
Her Story Creator Sam Barlow's Next Interactive Series Is #WarGames
Eko announced the series two years ago , but as an "interactive short". If they're watching a live TV broadcast, you'll see that.
Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg says the Last Comic Standing star's weight was a contributing factor in his natural death, but NOT drugs or alcohol.
May was 45 and had a wife and two children in Nashville, Tennessee.
His publicist said following his death that he'd been fighting pneumonia, which caused the cancellation of several appearances that had been slated to go through the end of the year at Harrah's Las Vegas hotel-casino.
- Enter to Win The Disaster Artist Prize Pack
- Krispy Kreme lays off 90 as it expands into Charlotte, London
- Xiaomi seeks beta testers for Mi A1 Android Oreo update
- Google pulls YouTube from Amazon devices, escalating spat
- World Bank to assist Nigeria in monitoring repatriated $321million Abacha loot
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Holdings Trimmed by Sprucegrove Investment Management Ltd.
- Fewer tests more "pathways" State of IN changes graduation requirements
- Engine issue forces Air NZ changes
- A worker has died after falling into a Value-Added Tax at Sydney Factory
- Besiktas becomes first Turkish team to qualify for Champions League last 16