May was found at a private residence in Las Vegas.
The Clark County Coroner has determined that 45-year-old comedian Ralphie May died on October 6 from Hypertensive Cardiovascular Disease.
In layman's terms, Ralphie had high blood pressure and an unhealthy heart.
World Bank to assist Nigeria in monitoring repatriated $321million Abacha loot
The Country Director of the World Bank office in Abuja, Rachid Benmessaoud, signed for the World Bank. Recovering the "Abacha loot" has been a major priority for Nigeria.
Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg says the Last Comic Standing star's weight was a contributing factor in his natural death, but NOT drugs or alcohol.
May was 45 and had a wife and two children in Nashville, Tennessee.
His publicist said following his death that he'd been fighting pneumonia, which caused the cancellation of several appearances that had been slated to go through the end of the year at Harrah's Las Vegas hotel-casino.
- Fewer tests more "pathways" State of IN changes graduation requirements
- Xiaomi seeks beta testers for Mi A1 Android Oreo update
- Ghanaian starlet Eddie Nketiah signs new Arsenal contract
- Engine issue forces Air NZ changes
- Enter to Win The Disaster Artist Prize Pack
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Holdings Trimmed by Sprucegrove Investment Management Ltd.
- Mourinho to swap Mata for Joao Mario
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) Stock Is Shorted More
- A worker has died after falling into a Value-Added Tax at Sydney Factory
- UN Political Chief Meets N. Korean Foreign Minister on 4-day Trip