Warship sails along the Firth of Forth.
"Like HMS Victory, HMS Queen Elizabeth embodies the best of British technology and innovation, a true flagship for the 21st century".
'The most powerful and capable ship ever to raise the White Ensign, she will in the years and decades ahead represent the country's resolve on the global stage'.
Construction work on HMS Queen Elizabeth began in 2009 at six shipyards in Glasgow, Rosyth, Appledore, Hebburn, Portsmouth and Birkenhead.
Sophie Turner in 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix'
Dark Phoenix takes place in 1992, which is 10 years after the events of X-Men: Apocalypse and sees the X-Men as celebrities.
Sections of the 920ft-long carrier were then assembled at Rosyth Dockyard from 2011.
"We love a challenge at 3D cakes so when we were given the brief to create the 8ft replica ship we knew that it would be hard but also something that we would never forget".
It has been created by award-winning Scottish cake designers 3D Cakes, who were tasked by the Royal Navy in May with creating the replica ship.
Replica: Cake replica of UK's most powerful warship.
Mr Williamson said the commissioning ceremony "marks the start of a hugely significant chapter for the Royal Navy".
He said: "I've been in the Royal Navy 28 years and I genuinely believe this is the best commissioning cake I've ever seen". Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
- Anheuser-Busch orders 40 Tesla electric trucks
- South Africa's rand retreats as sellers return to take profits (SHFF)
- Google adds in-line video Search results, piloting with celebrities to answer questions
- Shooter down, at least 2 people shot at New Mexico high school
- Ex-policeman faces 20 years in prison for Scott slaying
- Deux français sur le podium de la Coupe du monde
- Le pape François nomme Michel Aupetit archevêque de Paris
- Trexquant Investment LP Sells 12918 Shares of Fastenal
- Bordeaux et Strasbourg entreront sur le terrain sur du Johnny Hallyday
- The Most Spectacular Meteor Shower of the Year Is Upon Us