Warship sails along the Firth of Forth.
"Like HMS Victory, HMS Queen Elizabeth embodies the best of British technology and innovation, a true flagship for the 21st century".
'The most powerful and capable ship ever to raise the White Ensign, she will in the years and decades ahead represent the country's resolve on the global stage'.
Construction work on HMS Queen Elizabeth began in 2009 at six shipyards in Glasgow, Rosyth, Appledore, Hebburn, Portsmouth and Birkenhead.
Son sosie flippant était un fake — Angelina Jolie
Mes fans savent que ce n'est pas mon vrai visage" et d'ajouter qu'elle n'a jamais voulu ressembler à quelqu'un en manipulant les images.
Sections of the 920ft-long carrier were then assembled at Rosyth Dockyard from 2011.
"We love a challenge at 3D cakes so when we were given the brief to create the 8ft replica ship we knew that it would be hard but also something that we would never forget".
It has been created by award-winning Scottish cake designers 3D Cakes, who were tasked by the Royal Navy in May with creating the replica ship.
Replica: Cake replica of UK's most powerful warship.
Mr Williamson said the commissioning ceremony "marks the start of a hugely significant chapter for the Royal Navy".
He said: "I've been in the Royal Navy 28 years and I genuinely believe this is the best commissioning cake I've ever seen". Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
- Anheuser-Busch orders 40 Tesla electric trucks
- Search continues in Sydney Loofe case
- Beal has career-high 51, Wizards down Trail Blazers 106-92
- Transgender weightlifter cops backlash after historic win
- The Most Spectacular Meteor Shower of the Year Is Upon Us
- Uber has licence suspended in Sheffield
- Le pape François nomme Michel Aupetit archevêque de Paris
- How Insiders and Institutions are Trading Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI)
- Une mère appelle à l'aide suite au meurtre de son fils — Angers
- Des chercheurs pensent avoir découvert un os appartenant au père Noël