Baltimore police have arrested a suspect in connection with the shooting death of a volunteer firefighter inside his apartment.
Detectives were able to identify Green as a suspect and obtain an arrest warrant, police said.
Firehouse.com reported that Hickey had been a firefighter with several agencies in the Baltimore area and was supposed to begin training at the Baltimore City fire academy this month.
Green was taken to Central Booking, where he has been charged with first-degree murder.
Hickey's girlfriend called officers to check on him.
Sophie Turner in 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix'
Dark Phoenix takes place in 1992, which is 10 years after the events of X-Men: Apocalypse and sees the X-Men as celebrities.
Officers were called to 31-year-old Jon Hickey's home in in the 1800 block of E. Pratt St on November 30.
Hickey had been living in his Upper Fells Point home for about five years.
Hickey was found fatally shot last week in his Baltimore apartment by police conducting a well-being check.
A GoFundMe page has been set up for funeral expenses.
- South Africa's rand retreats as sellers return to take profits (SHFF)
- Search continues in Sydney Loofe case
- Ventura county fire in California burns 65000 acres
- "Le PSG a fait jusqu'à maintenant des trucs extraordinaires" — Zidane
- Trexquant Investment LP Sells 12918 Shares of Fastenal
- Fans want Ohio State win memorialized if Baker Mayfield wins Heisman Trophy
- Transgender weightlifter cops backlash after historic win
- Queen hails behemoth warship as 'best of British'
- The Most Spectacular Meteor Shower of the Year Is Upon Us
- Browns fire executive VP Sashi Brown