Baltimore police have arrested a suspect in connection with the shooting death of a volunteer firefighter inside his apartment.
Detectives were able to identify Green as a suspect and obtain an arrest warrant, police said.
Firehouse.com reported that Hickey had been a firefighter with several agencies in the Baltimore area and was supposed to begin training at the Baltimore City fire academy this month.
Green was taken to Central Booking, where he has been charged with first-degree murder.
Hickey's girlfriend called officers to check on him.
Browns fire executive VP Sashi Brown
The Browns front office has been the scrutiny of several incidents, ranging from the 2017 NFL Draft to botched trades. Brown had no experience in evaluating players as he primarily handled the team's salary cap before he was promoted.
Officers were called to 31-year-old Jon Hickey's home in in the 1800 block of E. Pratt St on November 30.
Hickey had been living in his Upper Fells Point home for about five years.
Hickey was found fatally shot last week in his Baltimore apartment by police conducting a well-being check.
A GoFundMe page has been set up for funeral expenses.
- The Most Spectacular Meteor Shower of the Year Is Upon Us
- Google adds in-line video Search results, piloting with celebrities to answer questions
- Sophie Turner in 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix'
- Le pape François nomme Michel Aupetit archevêque de Paris
- Ballon d'Or France Football 2017: Sadio Mané 23ene
- Deux français sur le podium de la Coupe du monde
- Queen hails behemoth warship as 'best of British'
- Uber has licence suspended in Sheffield
- Ex-policeman faces 20 years in prison for Scott slaying
- Trexquant Investment LP Sells 12918 Shares of Fastenal