CHESTERFIELD, Mo. (KMOV.com) - The pilot of a Beechcraft Bonanza B36 plane died when the plane crashed near Spirit of St. Louis Airport in Chesterfield Wednesday afternoon, sources say.
The pilot of a small airplane is dead after crashing onto the parking lot of a gas station near a suburban St. Louis airport.
John Bales, director of the nearby Spirit of St. Louis Airport told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch the pilot had been cleared to land, when he reported the plane was losing power and said he was unsure if he would make it to the airport.
The pilot was the only person on the plane and no one else was injured in the crash.
Somewhat Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Baidu (BIDU) Share Price
Nordea Investment Management AB owned 0.06% of Baidu worth $48,581,000 at the end of the most recent quarter. The Night Owl Capital Management Llc holds 23,377 shares with $4.18M value, down from 34,793 last quarter.
An ultralight aircraft crashed near the Farmington Regional Airport and new solar farm on Wednesday.
The plane did not appear to hit gas pumps or any cars. The FAA said only one person was on the plane.
No other information was made immediately available.
- John Green reteaming with Fox for Turtles All the Way Down movie
- Her Story Creator Sam Barlow's Next Interactive Series Is #WarGames
- World Bank to assist Nigeria in monitoring repatriated $321million Abacha loot
- Rupert Murdoch's vineyard estate threatened by Bel-Air fire
- Moore police release videos of confrontation with senator at hotel
- Apple planning LCD iPhone with a metal case for 2018
- Harriette Chandler Of Worcester Elected Acting Mass. Senate President
- Engine issue forces Air NZ changes
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Holdings Trimmed by Sprucegrove Investment Management Ltd.
- Mark Andrews wins the 2017 Mackey Award