Officer injured in shooting at Walmart parking lot in northwest Miami-Dade
One person was confirmed dead at the scene and the officer who was shot was taken to a hospital, according to Miami-Dade police. An officer was wounded and another person was killed in a shooting outside a Walmart, Miami-Dade Fire Rescue said.
The Patriots play one of Freeny's former teams, the Dolphins, on Monday night.
Freeny is no stranger to New England as he was with the Patriots from 2015 until training camp this past summer. The 6-foot-2, 255-pounder spent time with Baltimore and Jacksonville after being released by New England. He played in three games with the Ravens this season and made two tackles. He also has spent time with the Miami Dolphins and Jacksonville Jaguars since coming into the National Football League as an undrafted free agent in 2011. After spending his first season on the Dolphins' practice squad, he played the next three seasons for Miami (2012-14) before being signed as a free agent by New England on March 11, 2015. He has played in 65 National Football League games with 11 starts and has 68 tackles on defense and 29 special teams tackles. He played 18 games with the Patriots in two seasons, collecting 33 tackles, one sack, two forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries and one pass breakup.
- Chester Bennington's autopsy revealed
- Derrick Rose ends his self-imposed Cavaliers exile
- Buhari Visits Kano, Grants Amnesty to 500 Prison Inmates
- Leonardo déjà sur le départ d'Antalyaspor — Turquie
- Israel arrests 20 Palestinians involved in lynch attempt on Israeli children
- Crown says Laura's last footprint was in company of accused
- Russian Federation claims IS completely destroyed in Syria
- Colorado lawmaker arrested after loaded gun found in bag by TSA agent
- M&S Is Selling Stoneless Avocados (Banishing Dreaded 'Avocado Hand' For Good)
- Record 400 terror arrests in Britain over 12 months