An officer was wounded and another person was killed in a shooting outside a Walmart, Miami-Dade Fire Rescue said.
Footage showed the four suspects being taken into custody in the area of Northwest 190th Street and 32nd Avenue.
One person was confirmed dead at the scene and the officer who was shot was taken to a hospital, according to Miami-Dade police.
Hyundai, Subaru lead the way in 2018 IIHS crash test ratings
Leading the way this year for the most top safety pick plus awards are Hyundai and Subaru. This year, 62 vehicle models earned the institute's top safety pick award.
Police and fire rescue crews underwent training exercises, Wednesday night, in Downtown Miami.
Police said the training will help ensure they are prepared.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement will investigate the shooting, per Miami-Dade police policy. A yellow tarp near a vehicle appeared to be covering a body.
- Oposición venezolana dice que presidenciales son su prioridad en negociación
- Trump calls on Saudis to lift Yemen blockade 'immediately'
- Israel arrests 20 Palestinians involved in lynch attempt on Israeli children
- Derrick Rose ends his self-imposed Cavaliers exile
- EdF : un match des Bleus au Groupama Stadium ?
- 'Simmba' poster: Ranveer Singh is the new cop in town
- Keillor says MPR wrong to dismiss him without investigation
- Parents of Seminole Heights murder suspect in court for contempt hearing
- Le message "Merci Johnny" projeté ce week-end sur la Tour Eiffel
- Bigg Boss 11: Divya Agarwal's entry makes Priyank Sharma teary eyed