MI will open 2018 under the lights against Notre Dame, kicking off its previously scheduled September 1, 2018, game against the Fighting Irish at 7:30 p.m. ET, it was announced on Thursday. The Michigan game will be the first of the season.
That's different here with NBC, which owns the rights to all Notre Dame home football games.
Syracuse and Notre Dame have met two times since, in 2014 and 2016, with the Irish winning both games at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
Le dernier concert de Johnny Hallyday à Carcassonne
Jacques Dutronc a côtoyé Johnny Hallyday lors de la dernière tournée des Vieilles Canailles cet été. Et ce qui me gêne c'est que tu chantais 'S'il n'en reste qu'un, je serai celui-là'.
Kickoff times for road games at Wake Forest, Virginia Tech, Navy (in San Diego), Northwestern, and USC will be announced at a later date. Then it's the Yankee Stadium game on November 17th vs Syracuse in NY.
Notre Dame will open the 2018 season with three straight home games and all three will be televised by NBC.
Notre Dame plays four of their first five games at Notre Dame Stadium in September, hosting Michigan (Sept 1st), Ball State (Sept 8th), Vanderbilt (Sept 15) and Stanford (Sept 29). The October 13th home game vs Pitt will kickoff at 2:30pm.
- Steelers safety Mike Mitchell sounds off on Roger Goodell in tirade
- Square Enix Says New Tomb Raider Game is Coming
- Australian stock exchange firm develops blockchain
- Morgan Stanley Fires Former Dem Rep. Harold Ford Jr
- The Game Awards 2017
- Liberia's Supreme Court Says Runoff Vote Should Go Ahead
- Google's AlphaZero surpassed the sum of human chess knowledge - in 4 hours
- LaMelo, LiAngelo Ball sign with Lonzo's agent, per report
- Getting The Flu Shot Is Still Your Best Protection
- 'I tricked TripAdvisor to make my shed its top restaurant'