MI will open 2018 under the lights against Notre Dame, kicking off its previously scheduled September 1, 2018, game against the Fighting Irish at 7:30 p.m. ET, it was announced on Thursday. The Michigan game will be the first of the season.
That's different here with NBC, which owns the rights to all Notre Dame home football games.
Syracuse and Notre Dame have met two times since, in 2014 and 2016, with the Irish winning both games at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
'I tricked TripAdvisor to make my shed its top restaurant'
A writer has told BBC 5 live how he tricked TripAdvisor into making his shed the number one restaurant in London. But The Shed's success came with an unforeseen side effect: actual reservation requests, hundreds of them.
Kickoff times for road games at Wake Forest, Virginia Tech, Navy (in San Diego), Northwestern, and USC will be announced at a later date. Then it's the Yankee Stadium game on November 17th vs Syracuse in NY.
Notre Dame will open the 2018 season with three straight home games and all three will be televised by NBC.
Notre Dame plays four of their first five games at Notre Dame Stadium in September, hosting Michigan (Sept 1st), Ball State (Sept 8th), Vanderbilt (Sept 15) and Stanford (Sept 29). The October 13th home game vs Pitt will kickoff at 2:30pm.
- Un cadavre "décapité" retrouvé dans le coffre d'une voiture
- Video ref to be used in FA Cup ties
- LaMelo, LiAngelo Ball sign with Lonzo's agent, per report
- Getting The Flu Shot Is Still Your Best Protection
- First batch of Ugandan troops withdrawing from Somalia return home
- Liberia's Supreme Court Says Runoff Vote Should Go Ahead
- Snow and ice warning issued as temperatures plunge
- Le dernier concert de Johnny Hallyday à Carcassonne
- Fusillade dans un lycée au Nouveau Mexique
- Steelers safety Mike Mitchell sounds off on Roger Goodell in tirade