MI will open 2018 under the lights against Notre Dame, kicking off its previously scheduled September 1, 2018, game against the Fighting Irish at 7:30 p.m. ET, it was announced on Thursday. The Michigan game will be the first of the season.
That's different here with NBC, which owns the rights to all Notre Dame home football games.
Syracuse and Notre Dame have met two times since, in 2014 and 2016, with the Irish winning both games at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
Un cadavre "décapité" retrouvé dans le coffre d'une voiture
Le juge d'instruction et le parquet descendront sur les lieux de la découverte dans le courant de la journée. Les trois occupants de la voiture, et deux autres personnes présentes au camping, ont été interpellés.
Kickoff times for road games at Wake Forest, Virginia Tech, Navy (in San Diego), Northwestern, and USC will be announced at a later date. Then it's the Yankee Stadium game on November 17th vs Syracuse in NY.
Notre Dame will open the 2018 season with three straight home games and all three will be televised by NBC.
Notre Dame plays four of their first five games at Notre Dame Stadium in September, hosting Michigan (Sept 1st), Ball State (Sept 8th), Vanderbilt (Sept 15) and Stanford (Sept 29). The October 13th home game vs Pitt will kickoff at 2:30pm.
- The Game Awards 2017
- Snow and ice warning issued as temperatures plunge
- 'I tricked TripAdvisor to make my shed its top restaurant'
- Dying Light to get battle royale-inspired expansion next year
- Google's AlphaZero surpassed the sum of human chess knowledge - in 4 hours
- Square Enix Says New Tomb Raider Game is Coming
- Fusillade dans un lycée au Nouveau Mexique
- Steelers safety Mike Mitchell sounds off on Roger Goodell in tirade
- Lindsay Lohan reveals her Mean Girls ambition
- Starbucks offers Christmas Tree Frappuccino, for a limited time