Head coach Jim Caldwell stated on Wednesday morning that Stafford's status against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is still up in the air, according to Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. "We'll see what he can do as the week goes on". It's not like it's an insignificant injury. That's not the case.
"He's not out of the woods yet", said Caldwell.
Lions senior writer Tim Twentyman added that while Stafford is progressing, the team will have to watch him in practice this week and then evaluate away based on how he responds.
Young & CO. LTD. Boosts Holdings in Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (APD)
The basic materials company reported $1.76 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $1.68 by $0.08. It is positive, as 48 investors sold APD shares while 242 reduced holdings. 73 funds opened positions while 159 raised stakes.
Stafford had X-rays in Baltimore that revealed his hand was not broken, just badly bruised. Rudock completed three of five passes for 24 yards and an interception against the Ravens and has appeared in three games this season. Stafford injured his hand on the interception.
Stafford is putting together yet another highly productive season now second in the league with 3,302 passing yards with 22 touchdowns with seven interceptions while holding a 98.2 passer rating.
Stafford, who played his college football at the University of Georgia, was originally selected by Detroit with the first overall pick of the 2009 NFL Draft. However, the injury sounds quite painful and is to the quarterback's throwing hand. He is on pace to finish with his seventh straight season with more than 4,000 passing yards.
- Assassin's Creed Rogue HD rated for current-gen consoles in Korea
- Lamborghini Working On Plug In Hybrid Lamborghini Urus SUV
- Superhot 'Rouge-Like' Expansion Announced With Reveal Trailer
- Bristol (BMY) Position Held by First Financial Bank - Trust Division
- RBI caps MDR to boost debit card transactions
- $3.92 EPS Expected for Broadcom Limited (AVGO)
- Miocic-Ngannou title fight eyed for UFC 220
- Jack Wilshere ice-skating before Arsenal match was not ideal, says Arsène Wenger
- Abramovich could hand sacked Hull boss Slutsky job at Chelsea
- BHP Billiton (LON:BLT) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Deutsche Bank