Head coach Jim Caldwell stated on Wednesday morning that Stafford's status against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is still up in the air, according to Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. "We'll see what he can do as the week goes on". It's not like it's an insignificant injury. That's not the case.
"He's not out of the woods yet", said Caldwell.
Lions senior writer Tim Twentyman added that while Stafford is progressing, the team will have to watch him in practice this week and then evaluate away based on how he responds.
Singapore Airlines Changes Flight Routes Over N.Korean Missiles
Among the pictures released, one showed not just the stars in the background but also blurry people in the bottom-right corner. According to CNN , using longer exposures meant the movement would be captured as a blur.
Stafford had X-rays in Baltimore that revealed his hand was not broken, just badly bruised. Rudock completed three of five passes for 24 yards and an interception against the Ravens and has appeared in three games this season. Stafford injured his hand on the interception.
Stafford is putting together yet another highly productive season now second in the league with 3,302 passing yards with 22 touchdowns with seven interceptions while holding a 98.2 passer rating.
Stafford, who played his college football at the University of Georgia, was originally selected by Detroit with the first overall pick of the 2009 NFL Draft. However, the injury sounds quite painful and is to the quarterback's throwing hand. He is on pace to finish with his seventh straight season with more than 4,000 passing yards.
- Young & CO. LTD. Boosts Holdings in Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. (APD)
- That stone pelting Viral Kashmiri Girl is now a footballer
- 'Baby Driver' Director Edgar Wright Comments On Kevin Spacey Allegations
- Tax protesters at Collins' Office Charged With Trespassing
- Ryan Reynolds To Do Some Pokemon Sleuthing In 'Detective Pikachu'
- BHP Billiton (LON:BLT) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Deutsche Bank
- Prince William and Kate Middleton at the Children's Global Media Summit
- Assassin's Creed Rogue HD rated for current-gen consoles in Korea
- Jack Wilshere ice-skating before Arsenal match was not ideal, says Arsène Wenger
- Superhot 'Rouge-Like' Expansion Announced With Reveal Trailer