Head coach Jim Caldwell stated on Wednesday morning that Stafford's status against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is still up in the air, according to Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. "We'll see what he can do as the week goes on". It's not like it's an insignificant injury. That's not the case.
"He's not out of the woods yet", said Caldwell.
Lions senior writer Tim Twentyman added that while Stafford is progressing, the team will have to watch him in practice this week and then evaluate away based on how he responds.
The Comerica Incorporated (CMA) Given Average Rating of "Hold" by Analysts
BMO Capital and their recent target price per share would suggest a potential downside of -3.50 % from the company's close price. The average twelve-month target price among brokers that have issued ratings on the stock in the a year ago is $64.75.
Stafford had X-rays in Baltimore that revealed his hand was not broken, just badly bruised. Rudock completed three of five passes for 24 yards and an interception against the Ravens and has appeared in three games this season. Stafford injured his hand on the interception.
Stafford is putting together yet another highly productive season now second in the league with 3,302 passing yards with 22 touchdowns with seven interceptions while holding a 98.2 passer rating.
Stafford, who played his college football at the University of Georgia, was originally selected by Detroit with the first overall pick of the 2009 NFL Draft. However, the injury sounds quite painful and is to the quarterback's throwing hand. He is on pace to finish with his seventh straight season with more than 4,000 passing yards.
- Two Killed in Gas Pipeline Explosion in Lee County Identified
- Bristol (BMY) Position Held by First Financial Bank - Trust Division
- Federation Internationale de Football Association ends Kuwait's suspension
- RBI caps MDR to boost debit card transactions
- Suzuki, Gadjovich Invited To World Junior Final Camp
- Lamborghini Working On Plug In Hybrid Lamborghini Urus SUV
- Prince William and Kate Middleton at the Children's Global Media Summit
- Analyst Commentary On BCE Inc. (BCE), Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
- This Giant Avocado Could Break World Records
- Superhot 'Rouge-Like' Expansion Announced With Reveal Trailer