Rogers revealed, "During my brief stay in the hospital to treat E.coli, the doctors discovered a mysterious growth on my right kidney which looked like cancer".
Nile Rodgers has shared details of his hospitalisation earlier this year - stating that doctors found "two different cancers", though he is now in "100% recovery".
"After the last seven years of wonderful life, I would have never believed that my body would be invaded by another cancer", he added. "I'm Done. 2018 here I come!", Rodgers explores his journey from that initial cancer diagnosis, and how ever since he's "attacked life with gusto I didn't realize I'd had".
After performing in Brooklyn on 2 November, he flew to NY and had the mass removed the following day.
Rahul asks Aiyar to apologise for 'neech' remarks against PM
Aiyar back in 2014 called Narendra Modi a "Chai Wala" and promised that he can never become the Prime Minister of the country. Both the Congress and I expect him to apologise for what he said", Gandhi said on Twitter.
"You can start dancing, singing and cheering now!" wrote Rodgers, who survived a battle with prostate cancer that began in 2010.
The "situation", he said, had "delayed some big plans" but would not stop him focusing on the future. Now in a blog post titled "CANCER REALLY?" I'm Done. 2018 here I come! According to a recent blog post, things were a bit more troubling than fans knew.
With a new spring in his step, Rodgers reflects on his hot streak as he landed a global smash (and a swag of Grammys) with Daft Punk, published a memoir, rebuilt Chic's live concert tours, played to millions, and delivered a bunch of dance hits.
- Chester Bennington's autopsy revealed
- Laurent Wauquiez rencontrera Nicolas Sarkozy vendredi à Lyon
- Crazy Volume Spikes for: Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX)
- Lindsey Vonn says she doesn't want to represent Donald Trump at Olympics
- WH Responds: Trump's Throat Was Dry During Speech, 'Nothing To It'
- Super Eagles to play World Cup warm-up against England
- Sony a vendu 70 millions de PS4 et 2 millions de PSVR
- National Football League to consider college-like targeting rule
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust & Banking Corp Decreases Stake in MGM Resorts International (MGM)
- Middle East airline profits set to double