Hull City have confirmed the appointment of Nigel Adkins as their new head coach following the departure of former boss Leonid Slutsky earlier this week.
Adkins will take charge for Saturday's home game against Brentford.
A club statement read: "We are pleased to announce Nigel Adkins as the club's new head coach".
The 52-year-old has agreed a contract with Hull until the end of next season and takes assistant Andy Crosby with him.
Flynn said that Russian Federation sanctions would be 'ripped up,' whistleblower says
Flynn's former company, for documents that the House committee had requested in March but had not yet been provided. Flynn declined to comment. "I am going to celebrate today" Copson said, according to the whistle-blower.
Adkins has also overseen promotion campaigns with Scunthorpe United (2007 and 2009), as well as spells at Reading and Sheffield United.
His first match as Hull boss will be Saturday's home game against Brentford.
Adkins began his managerial career at Welsh club Bangor City before moving to Scunthorpe United in 2006, where he twice guided the club to promotion from League One to the Championship during his four years at Glanford Park.
Slutsky, the first Russian to manage an English club, was appointed by Hull last summer following the club's relegation from the top flight. The club have endured a tough time back in the Championship following their relegation from the top-flight, but while the Slutsky experiment failed, it's hoped that the permanently upbeat and positive Adkins can propel the club out of its rotten rut.
- Rajasthan: Man burnt alive in Rajsamand over alleged case of love jihad
- Jusqu'à aujourd'hui, Steam acceptait les bitcoins : c'est fini
- Ecouter les incontournables de Johnny Hallyday
- Christie: Fired From Transition Team Because of Opposition to Flynn
- Corrie's Carla teases dramatic return to the cobbles
- MI sports doctor Larry Nassar facing long sentence for child porn
- Fergie hallucinated 'daily' at the height of drug addiction
- Duterte extends AFP chief Guerrero's term
- New Huawei Nova 2S Leak Show Smartphone Renders
- Former Cambodia opposition leader Rainsy sued over Facebook post