The mobile gaming sensation from previous year, Pokemon Go, gets two major game updates. The weather system update is scheduled to roll out later this month. However, others may be fine waiting on Pokemon trading if it means that other new features, like the dynamic weather system, are added instead. While gamers seem to be a bit more satisfied now that Niantic's made a few improvements to the game, the company promises fans that they're still looking at adding important features to the Pokemon Go like Player-vs-Player mode and Trading. That said, there are six different weather types available clear, rain, cloudy, fog, snow, and windy.
Reprise des pourparlers de Genève — Syrie
Il souhaite concentrer cette fois les négociations sur la rédaction d'une nouvelle Constitution et sur l'organisation d'élections législatives sous la supervision de l'ONU.
While discussing the just announced new features with IGN, Niantic marketing lead Archit Bhargava noted that there were still plans to bring trading and PvP into Pokemon Go, but not immediately. Finally, weather will also aid your caught Pokémon; Charizard's attacks will be more powerful on a sunny day. These creatures were originated from "Pokemon Ruby" and "Pokemon Sapphire". But from now on, Pokemon GO players will need to get a little more hardcore if they want to catch 'em all. Instead, they will be released gradually in due course. In the first week, Gen 3 Fire Pokemon will be unveiled, to be followed by Grass Pokemon, and so on and so forth. Rather than releasing all 130 Hoenn Pokemon all at once, Niantic has chose to introduce this generation's Pokemon incrementally. Similarly, PvP battles are also still planned for the game, but it's anyone's guess as to when they will finally be added.
- Were Analysts Bearish Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE:IRM) This Week?
- Duterte extends AFP chief Guerrero's term
- Ligue Europa : Marseille joue sa survie
- Lululemon Athletica inc. (LULU) Soars Following Earnings Beat
- Bachelorette's Peter Kraus Reveals Past Eating Disorder Battle
- A worker has died after falling into a Value-Added Tax at Sydney Factory
- Ameriprise Financial Inc. Sells 1303636 Shares of NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
- Christie: Fired From Transition Team Because of Opposition to Flynn
- Ralphie May Cause Of Death Revealed
- Mort de Johnny Hallyday : JoeyStarr clash M. Pokora sur Instagram