Huawei Nova 2s: Chinese multinational company, Huawei just launched a new and handsome smartphone under Nova series - Huawei Nova 2s in China.The smartphone comes in two variants - 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage priced at 2699 Yuan (approx Rs 26,345) and 2999 Yuan (approx Rs 29,273) respectively.
The Huawei Nova 2S leak shows the phone in bright blue, which must be one of the official color options. The home button is also said to be a fingerprint reader.
Il va jouer Pikachu dans le nouveau film des Pokémons — Ryan Reynolds
La distribution est également composée de Justice Smith , connu pour son rôle dans The Get Down , et Kathryn Newton . Un nouveau film de Pokémon verra le jour et Ryan Reynolds donnera sa voix au détective Pikachu .
In terms of the internal hardware, the Huawei Nova 2S will be powered by Kirin 960 octa-core 64-bit processor, accompanied by 6 GB of random access memory (RAM).
To begin with, the Huawei Nova 2s features a 6-inch Full HD+ display on the front with an aspect ratio of 18:9. There is a shiny glass back panel on board the Nova 2s. He was able to get a clear picture of the Nova 2S's front which not only shows off another big smartphone with slim bezels, but also a pair of front-facing cameras just above that display. On the rear, it comes with a 16-megapixel RGB camera sensor and 20-megapixel monochrome sensor dual-camera setup with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 4K video recording and in the front, the device sports 20-megapixel with f/2.0 aperture and 2-megapixel dual-camera setup. Earlier reports suggest that the front camera will be made of a single 20-megapixel sensor. The Huawei Nova 2s comes with a Hi-Fi audio chip, and a Type-C port is located at the bottom of the phone. The phone runs on Android Oreo out-of-the-box with Huawei's custom EMUI 8.0 skin on top. Do keep in mind that Huawei released the special edition "Yixing Zhang" customized version of the phone which comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage as well, and that variant is priced at 3,399 Yuan ($514).
- Ameriprise Financial Inc. Sells 1303636 Shares of NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
- Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) Cut to Hold at Vetr
- Reprise des pourparlers de Genève — Syrie
- Un déséquilibré ramène trois sabres japonais au marché de noël — Nantes
- Continental Resources, Inc. (CLR)
- Emily Ratajkowski hits back at Piers Morgan over food magazine pictures
- Flynn said that Russian Federation sanctions would be 'ripped up,' whistleblower says
- Des hamburgers gratuits jeudi dans plusieurs restaurants — Big Fernand
- Wenger Confirms Latest Cazorla Surgery Setback Casts Shadow Over Footballing Future
- Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) Continuing to Trade Below Moving Averages