Huawei Nova 2s: Chinese multinational company, Huawei just launched a new and handsome smartphone under Nova series - Huawei Nova 2s in China.The smartphone comes in two variants - 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage priced at 2699 Yuan (approx Rs 26,345) and 2999 Yuan (approx Rs 29,273) respectively.
The Huawei Nova 2S leak shows the phone in bright blue, which must be one of the official color options. The home button is also said to be a fingerprint reader.
Rajasthan: Man burnt alive in Rajsamand over alleged case of love jihad
On Thursday, somebody spotted the half-burnt body of the victim in Raigar's field on Dev heritage road and informed the police. The content of the video will make infuriated and will explain all the wrong reasons for which it is trending.
In terms of the internal hardware, the Huawei Nova 2S will be powered by Kirin 960 octa-core 64-bit processor, accompanied by 6 GB of random access memory (RAM).
To begin with, the Huawei Nova 2s features a 6-inch Full HD+ display on the front with an aspect ratio of 18:9. There is a shiny glass back panel on board the Nova 2s. He was able to get a clear picture of the Nova 2S's front which not only shows off another big smartphone with slim bezels, but also a pair of front-facing cameras just above that display. On the rear, it comes with a 16-megapixel RGB camera sensor and 20-megapixel monochrome sensor dual-camera setup with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 4K video recording and in the front, the device sports 20-megapixel with f/2.0 aperture and 2-megapixel dual-camera setup. Earlier reports suggest that the front camera will be made of a single 20-megapixel sensor. The Huawei Nova 2s comes with a Hi-Fi audio chip, and a Type-C port is located at the bottom of the phone. The phone runs on Android Oreo out-of-the-box with Huawei's custom EMUI 8.0 skin on top. Do keep in mind that Huawei released the special edition "Yixing Zhang" customized version of the phone which comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage as well, and that variant is priced at 3,399 Yuan ($514).
- Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) Continuing to Trade Below Moving Averages
- Centre extends mobile-Aadhar linking until 6 February
- Alberta licence plates no longer welcome on new Saskatchewan road projects
- Former Cambodia opposition leader Rainsy sued over Facebook post
- Des hamburgers gratuits jeudi dans plusieurs restaurants — Big Fernand
- Corrie's Carla teases dramatic return to the cobbles
- Ecouter les incontournables de Johnny Hallyday
- Flynn said that Russian Federation sanctions would be 'ripped up,' whistleblower says
- David Cassidy Cuts Daughter out From His Will, but Not Son
- Ameriprise Financial Inc. Sells 1303636 Shares of NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)