"I think it's something that we have to consider", Vincent said. "You can just see it now, you watch the college games and they kicking players out for clean hits because they can't tell what is a clean hit from certain angles".
As calls for player safety continue to mount with no sign of slowing at every level of the game, the National Football League is mulling implementing a "targeting" rule, similar to the collegiate one that routinely leaves players, coaches and fans alike aghast every Saturday.
Crown says Laura's last footprint was in company of accused
The prosecution alleges Babcock was killed after becoming the odd woman out in a love triangle with Millard and his girlfriend. There is no trace of her after July 4th and she was always in touch with friends and family.
After Monday night's game between the Bengals and the Steelers that featured several punishing, terrifying hits, it's clear something has to change in regards to the NFL's current targeting rule.
Vincent also notes that coaches, general managers, owners and players are adamant about not wanting players ejected from games unless there is no other option.
Before this season, the competition committee issued a directive that a player should be ejected from a game by officials or suspended by the league for the most egregious and flagrant illegal hits, even for a first offense by that player.
Vincent said the enforcement of such penalties and concurrent suspensions have started to limit the number of unsafe hits. "[For] things that shouldn't be part of our game, players are being removed", Vincent said Wednesday.
- Leonardo déjà sur le départ d'Antalyaspor — Turquie
- Hyundai, Subaru lead the way in 2018 IIHS crash test ratings
- Pawan Kalyan supports DCI staff stir; to write to PM
- Crazy Volume Spikes for: Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX)
- Get Rs 21000 Off On Google Pixel 2 Smartphone
- International Monetary Fund and World Bank say Ukraine corruption fight is threatened
- Facebook cofounder Eduardo Saverin joins Mswipe board, invests $40 mn
- Pitt Head Football Coach Pat Narduzzi Signs 7-Year Contract Extension
- Une skieuse de fond meurt écrasée par une dameuse
- Instagram proscrit désormais les selfies avec des animaux exotiques