But Wolverines defensive lineman Maurice Hurst came to play this season, to say the least.
The tight end will play his final game for the Gamecocks on New Year's Day in their Outback Bowl match up against MI.
Amazon Prime Video arrive sur l'Apple TV (mais toujours pas sur chromecast)
De plus, il ne sera pas étonnant de revoir l'appareil Apple TV sur la boutique Amazon dans un échange de bons procédés. Bonne nouvelle, l'application Amazon Prime Video vient de passer en version 5.0.
Tight End Hayden Hurst will forgo his final year of eligibility and declare for the 2018 NFL Draft he announced in a statement on Twitter on Thursday afternoon. Looking past the Outback Bowl, Hurst has accepted an invitation to play in January's Senior Bowl, the premier postseason stage for draft evaluation.
Hurst had an outstanding 2017 season for the Wolverines, displaying why he would be a great addition to the middle of a defensive line at the next level. Hurst registered 13.5 tackles for loss, 5 sacks and was the highest-graded player in college football, according to Pro Football Focus. However, Michigan tight end Jake Butt tore his ACL in last season's Orange Bowl and saw his National Football League stock drop.
- LaMelo, LiAngelo Ball sign with Lonzo's agent, per report
- Australian stock exchange firm develops blockchain
- Liberia's Supreme Court Says Runoff Vote Should Go Ahead
- Notre Dame sets kickoff times for home football games in 2018
- The Game Awards 2017
- Snow and ice warning issued as temperatures plunge
- Un cadavre "décapité" retrouvé dans le coffre d'une voiture
- Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro start receiving Android Oreo update
- Morgan Stanley Fires Former Dem Rep. Harold Ford Jr
- Lindsay Lohan reveals her Mean Girls ambition