If they lose Wednesday night, it will mark eight times.
Chicago, losers of nine straight coming in and owners of the NBA's worst record, jumped out to a 17-point first-half lead, and in played sluggishly at both ends of the floor for more than 3 1/2 quarters before Victor Oladipo keyed a 13-2 run in the fourth quarter rallied them to a 98-96 win before 13,013 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Lauri Markkanen missed a potential game-winning 3-pointer in the final seconds of Chicago's 10th straight loss. And Bogdanovic ended up with 17 points. Coach Fred Hoiberg said initially he will be limited to under 20 minutes playing time. "In the fourth quarter, whatever the play is, we make the right play as a team".
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle choose AIDS charity for first official visit
With no private secretary yet, she had to hold the bouquet and her handbag in the same hand but carried on greeting well-wishers. She brushed her long hair from her face and smiled broadly as she shook hand after hand.
From there, IN began to clamp down on defense, limiting the Bulls to 13 points IN the final quarter and getting the key stops that were largely missing IN the first half. Myles Turner had 11 points and blocked four shots, and Thaddeus Young finished with 10 points and nine rebounds. The Bulls went 7 for 15 from beyond the arc on their way to a 55-39 halftime lead. "Just to get out in the open floor and see a couple easy ones go in, build some momentum...that's what happened in the fourth quarter and we were able to pull it out".
Turner said the Pacers didn't take the Bulls lightly.
Kris Dunn had 18 points, six rebounds and six assists for the Bulls (3-20), and Robin Lopez scored 16 points. Lopez and Valentine each had a dozen in the half as the Bulls were seven of 15 on threes and Dunn had six first half assists. The Bulls continued into the second quarter, pushing their lead up to 43-26 after threes from Paul Zipser and Valentine. IN was averaging 108.9 points per game coming into the night, fourth-best in the National Basketball Association. The 10-year veteran is averaging almost 33 minutes and 13.4 points per game. He could play in Charlotte Friday.
- 'Shazam!' Finds Billy Batson's Best Friend In IT Actor Jack Dylan
- NBA Predictions: Will Clippers cover as underdog vs. T-Wolves? 12/6/17
- Conyers mentioned Chandra Levy case when intern rebuffed sexual advance
- European Union takes Hungary to top court over crackdown 'aimed at George Soros'
- Le gouvernement limite l'âge des véhicules d'occasion importés — Côte d'Ivoire
- Game of Thrones star says final season won't air until 2019
- Fmr. TN Governor Phil Bredesen Will Reportedly Announce US Senate Run Thursday
- IShares iBoxx $ High Yid Corp Bond (NYSEARCA:HYG) is Autus Asset Management LLC's 8th Largest Position
- No change in our stand on India's NSG membership, says China
- HWL Final: India win nail-biting shootout to knock Belgium out in quarters