If they lose Wednesday night, it will mark eight times.
Chicago, losers of nine straight coming in and owners of the NBA's worst record, jumped out to a 17-point first-half lead, and in played sluggishly at both ends of the floor for more than 3 1/2 quarters before Victor Oladipo keyed a 13-2 run in the fourth quarter rallied them to a 98-96 win before 13,013 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Lauri Markkanen missed a potential game-winning 3-pointer in the final seconds of Chicago's 10th straight loss. And Bogdanovic ended up with 17 points. Coach Fred Hoiberg said initially he will be limited to under 20 minutes playing time. "In the fourth quarter, whatever the play is, we make the right play as a team".
General Electric va supprimer 4.500 postes en Europe — Plan social
Début 2016, le conglomérat américain avait déjà annoncé qu'il allait supprimer 6.500 emplois en Europe dans les activités énergie d'Alstom.
From there, IN began to clamp down on defense, limiting the Bulls to 13 points IN the final quarter and getting the key stops that were largely missing IN the first half. Myles Turner had 11 points and blocked four shots, and Thaddeus Young finished with 10 points and nine rebounds. The Bulls went 7 for 15 from beyond the arc on their way to a 55-39 halftime lead. "Just to get out in the open floor and see a couple easy ones go in, build some momentum...that's what happened in the fourth quarter and we were able to pull it out".
Turner said the Pacers didn't take the Bulls lightly.
Kris Dunn had 18 points, six rebounds and six assists for the Bulls (3-20), and Robin Lopez scored 16 points. Lopez and Valentine each had a dozen in the half as the Bulls were seven of 15 on threes and Dunn had six first half assists. The Bulls continued into the second quarter, pushing their lead up to 43-26 after threes from Paul Zipser and Valentine. IN was averaging 108.9 points per game coming into the night, fourth-best in the National Basketball Association. The 10-year veteran is averaging almost 33 minutes and 13.4 points per game. He could play in Charlotte Friday.
- Le chômage augmente en Suisse mais stagne dans le Jura
- Putin criticises 'politically motivated' Russian Federation ban
- $0.50 EPS Expected for Red Hat, Inc. (RHT)
- Dexter Fletcher to direct Freddie Mercury biopic
- Dragon's Crown Pro announced for western territories
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle choose AIDS charity for first official visit
- Sia Opens Up About Exposing Maddie Ziegler to Fame
- Le gouvernement limite l'âge des véhicules d'occasion importés — Côte d'Ivoire
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Given Media Sentiment Score of 0.11
- SPD leader promises to push Germany to embrace Macron