A wind-driven wildfire rapidly blackened scores of brushy acres alongside Interstate 15 in the Pala Mesa area Thursday, gutting several structures, closing roads and forcing evacuations.
A fire broke out in San Diego County Thursday along Interstate 15 and State Route 76.
The fire is now at 100-150 acres with zero percent containment, according to Cal Fire. Students from Sullivan Middle School were also being evacuated, according to North County Fire Protection District spokesman John Buchanan said.
La plus belle petite fille au monde, c'est elle
Sur son compte Instagram , créé en 2015 par sa mère Anna, la fillette est suivie par plus de 600 000 personnes. Chacune de ses publications récolte, en moyenne, 30.000 likes et suscite l'admiration de ses abonnés.
Photos posted on social media showed smoke from the fire that could be seen for miles surrounding the flames. The brush fire prompted road closures and evacuations as it roared up a hillside, consuming everything in its path.Firefighters moved in, with aircraft making drops on the blaze while motorists fled the flames.
Two southbound lanes of I-15 are blocked. Among the evacuated sites were Bonsall High School, Sullivan Middle School and the Rancho Monserate Country Club.
- Norwegian Royal Claims That Kevin Spacey Groped Him
- Pedestrians hit in Lower Manhattan crash
- Pope calls for 'status quo' of Jerusalem to be respected
- Cubs bolster rotation by signing RHP Tyler Chatwood to 3-year deal
- Le sénateur démocrate Al Franken accusé de harcèlement — Etats-Unis
- Notre Dame sets kickoff times for home football games in 2018
- Phil Collins : De nouveau hospitalisé, le chanteur n'irait " vraiment pas bien "
- Starbucks offers Christmas Tree Frappuccino, for a limited time
- NS to release findings of survey on legalization of recreational marijuana
- Gold trader says he never liked Turkish banker facing trial (HALKB)