A wind-driven wildfire rapidly blackened scores of brushy acres alongside Interstate 15 in the Pala Mesa area Thursday, gutting several structures, closing roads and forcing evacuations.
A fire broke out in San Diego County Thursday along Interstate 15 and State Route 76.
The fire is now at 100-150 acres with zero percent containment, according to Cal Fire. Students from Sullivan Middle School were also being evacuated, according to North County Fire Protection District spokesman John Buchanan said.
Genie Bouchard & Her Twitter Date Are Still Hanging, 10 Months Later
Incredibly, Bouchard agreed, and the Patriots went on to pull off the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history for a remarkable win. Bouchard made good on her deal, and she went to a Brooklyn Nets game with Goehrke soon after.
Photos posted on social media showed smoke from the fire that could be seen for miles surrounding the flames. The brush fire prompted road closures and evacuations as it roared up a hillside, consuming everything in its path.Firefighters moved in, with aircraft making drops on the blaze while motorists fled the flames.
Two southbound lanes of I-15 are blocked. Among the evacuated sites were Bonsall High School, Sullivan Middle School and the Rancho Monserate Country Club.
- Honduras arrests Kentucky lawyer sought in $550-million disability fraud scheme
- Varadkar's popularity has risen in recent weeks despite Brexit controversy
- Malaysian PM Najib urges Muslims to strongly oppose Jerusalem as Israel's capital
- Overwatch's holiday event has a five-on-one Yeti boss fight mode
- Johnson to raise jailed Briton Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe's case in Iran trip
- La plus belle petite fille au monde, c'est elle
- Pedestrians hit in Lower Manhattan crash
- Phil Collins : De nouveau hospitalisé, le chanteur n'irait " vraiment pas bien "
- Viagra is about to get a lot cheaper
- Trump will undergo a physical and release details early next year