LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball, the younger brothers of Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball, have signed with agent Harrison Gaines and will play professionally overseas according to their father LaVar Ball, who spoke with ESPN on Thursday.
By utilizing representation, LiAngelo and LaMelo have forfeited their chances to ever play college basketball.
As the two younger Balls' agent, Gaines will now oversee the process of finding their next team, and has already fielded interest from teams in Europe and Asia.
Ball said earlier this week that the plan was still for LaMelo, who withdrew from Chino Hills (California) High School early in his junior season, to play at UCLA in two years. "I want them to go somewhere where they will play them together on the court at the same time".
GTA Online's Doomsday Heists Lets Players Enter Mount Chilliad (With Jetpacks)
Pretty epic, right? It feels more like a trailer for story DLC than a simple online heist, though this is definitely a GTA Online thing.
LaVar Ball's middle son, LiAngelo, withdrew from UCLA earlier this week, about a month after he and two teammates caused an worldwide stir by getting arrested on shoplifting charges during a team trip to China.
"I don't know the deals and who is offering what", LaVar said. "I just need to get them playing again". According to Goodman, LaVar Ball was frustrated that the school had not yet determined the length of his son's suspension.
LiAngelo, 19, was a freshman at UCLA, but was busted for shoplifting in China.
Meanwhile, Bruins Coach Steve Alford said he has yet to speak with the Balls since LiAngelo left the program earlier this week.
- Jaguar's 2018 I-Pace enters final stage of testing
- Getting The Flu Shot Is Still Your Best Protection
- Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro start receiving Android Oreo update
- First batch of Ugandan troops withdrawing from Somalia return home
- Body bag sent 'flying' through Auckland intersection
- Video ref to be used in FA Cup ties
- Fusillade dans un lycée au Nouveau Mexique
- Le dernier concert de Johnny Hallyday à Carcassonne
- Un cadavre "décapité" retrouvé dans le coffre d'une voiture
- Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG) Latest Round Of Insider Trading Report