"The Urus elevates the SUV to a level not previously possible, the Super SUV".
It can reach speeds of 190mph and is expected to cost a cool £165,000.
Lamborghini are working on a new plug in hybrid of their Urus SUV.
The five-seater SUV features a 4.0 litre V8 twin-turbo engine and has 650-horsepower.
Study confirms higher breast cancer risk with hormone-based contraception
That roughly translates to a 12 percent lifetime risk for a woman, although many factors affect breast cancer risk. Rebecca Starck, a gynecologist at the Cleveland Clinic.
It is Lamborghini's first SUV since the LM002, which it built between 1986 and 1993.
The SUV "allows you to travel on any terrain: on road, off road, on ice but also on sand dunes", said Lamborghini research and development director Maurizio Reggiani, suggesting it will be the fastest SUV on the market.
Aston Martin, Rolls Royce and Ferrari are all either in the process of or considering joining the high-rev party, despite the reservations of purist fans of those famous brands. The company registered a 7 percent rise in its worldwide sales in 2016 (marking the sixth consecutive year of growth), and posted a turnover of 906 million euros (1.068 billion USA dollars), with a 4 percent increase against 2015.
The Lamborghini plant has been redesigned and its capacity doubled with the addition of 500 new staff to meet anticipated demand from one of the auto industry's most dynamic sectors. The first models will be registered next year.
- Gusts of 110km/h forecast in Galway wind warning
- Men Dominated YouTube This Year, & That's Disappointing
- Arshi wants to be captain
- R. Kelly's Atlanta-area homes ransacked, emptied
- N Chandrasekaran flags off Tigor EVs from Sanand plant
- Body found in NC positively ID'd as missing 3-year-old girl
- Affordable Care Act sign-ups seen as falling short though more enroll
- UPS warns of delivery delays after Cyber Monday boom
- Southern star Suriya has dethroned Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan
- Superhot 'Rouge-Like' Expansion Announced With Reveal Trailer