- Krispy Kreme has announced that they have eliminated about 90 corporate positions and will be setting up offices in Charlotte and London in 2018.
Krispy Kreme said it has been in touch with its employees "for several months" about how the company is transforming itself into a global company. "While a majority of employees will remain in the area, some Winston-Salem-based employees will relocate to new locations." . The Winston-Salem Journal first reported Tuesday that job cuts could come as soon as this week.
Le bitcoin bondit au-dessus de 12.000 dollars
Apparu en 2008, le bitcoin ne valait que quelques cents lors de ses premières transactions en 2009. A titre indicatif, le groupe Coca-Cola est valorisé à 195 milliards de dollars.
Ninety employees at Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation were fired on Wednesday in Winston-Salem.
"We deeply appreciate their contributions to the Company and will assist them as much as possible during this hard time by providing severance, 2017 bonus, and health and outplacement benefits", Sarah Roof Garling, Manager of Corporate Communications, said in a statement. We deeply appreciate their contributions to the company and will assist them as much as possible during this hard time by providing severance, 2017 bonus, and health and outplacement benefits.
- Rupert Murdoch's vineyard estate threatened by Bel-Air fire
- Homeless Man Who Helped Stranger Buys Home
- Australia Legalises Same-Sex Marriage in Historic Parliamentary Vote
- Plane crashes in Chesterfield parking lot
- Google pulls YouTube from Amazon devices, escalating spat
- Somewhat Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Baidu (BIDU) Share Price
- Luxury beauty giant Coty wins ECJ ruling against online sellers
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) Stock Is Shorted More
- Her Story Creator Sam Barlow's Next Interactive Series Is #WarGames
- Enter to Win The Disaster Artist Prize Pack