- Krispy Kreme has announced that they have eliminated about 90 corporate positions and will be setting up offices in Charlotte and London in 2018.
Krispy Kreme said it has been in touch with its employees "for several months" about how the company is transforming itself into a global company. "While a majority of employees will remain in the area, some Winston-Salem-based employees will relocate to new locations." . The Winston-Salem Journal first reported Tuesday that job cuts could come as soon as this week.
Australia Legalises Same-Sex Marriage in Historic Parliamentary Vote
The only potential obstacle to the law passing on Thursday would be if marriage equality opponents managed to amend the legislation.
Ninety employees at Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation were fired on Wednesday in Winston-Salem.
"We deeply appreciate their contributions to the Company and will assist them as much as possible during this hard time by providing severance, 2017 bonus, and health and outplacement benefits", Sarah Roof Garling, Manager of Corporate Communications, said in a statement. We deeply appreciate their contributions to the company and will assist them as much as possible during this hard time by providing severance, 2017 bonus, and health and outplacement benefits.
- Besiktas becomes first Turkish team to qualify for Champions League last 16
- 'Salvator Mundi' Is Heading to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, Tweet Says
- Three charged over murder of Maltese journalist
- Engine issue forces Air NZ changes
- Homeless Man Who Helped Stranger Buys Home
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) Stock Is Shorted More
- Xiaomi seeks beta testers for Mi A1 Android Oreo update
- Uterus transplant took over a year to prove successful, doctors say
- Harriette Chandler Of Worcester Elected Acting Mass. Senate President
- UN Political Chief Meets N. Korean Foreign Minister on 4-day Trip