- Krispy Kreme has announced that they have eliminated about 90 corporate positions and will be setting up offices in Charlotte and London in 2018.
Krispy Kreme said it has been in touch with its employees "for several months" about how the company is transforming itself into a global company. "While a majority of employees will remain in the area, some Winston-Salem-based employees will relocate to new locations." . The Winston-Salem Journal first reported Tuesday that job cuts could come as soon as this week.
World Bank to assist Nigeria in monitoring repatriated $321million Abacha loot
The Country Director of the World Bank office in Abuja, Rachid Benmessaoud, signed for the World Bank. Recovering the "Abacha loot" has been a major priority for Nigeria.
Ninety employees at Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation were fired on Wednesday in Winston-Salem.
"We deeply appreciate their contributions to the Company and will assist them as much as possible during this hard time by providing severance, 2017 bonus, and health and outplacement benefits", Sarah Roof Garling, Manager of Corporate Communications, said in a statement. We deeply appreciate their contributions to the company and will assist them as much as possible during this hard time by providing severance, 2017 bonus, and health and outplacement benefits.
- Enter to Win The Disaster Artist Prize Pack
- Xiaomi seeks beta testers for Mi A1 Android Oreo update
- Three charged over murder of Maltese journalist
- Ghanaian starlet Eddie Nketiah signs new Arsenal contract
- UN Political Chief Meets N. Korean Foreign Minister on 4-day Trip
- Apple planning LCD iPhone with a metal case for 2018
- Harriette Chandler Of Worcester Elected Acting Mass. Senate President
- Rupert Murdoch's vineyard estate threatened by Bel-Air fire
- Jets QB Josh McCown named AFC Offensive Player of the Week
- Engine issue forces Air NZ changes