Evans moved to the Hawthorns from Manchester United in the summer of 2015 and has since racked up seventy-eight appearances in all competitions, scoring four goals.
Speculations has even ramped up over recent days that the 29-year-old could be on the move come January.
Next up for West Brom is a crucial trip to Wales to take on Swansea City in the Premier League on Saturday, and with the tough fixtures that lie ahead, it will be vital for Pardew's men to pick up all three points at the Liberty Stadium.
Instagram is testing a standalone messaging app because why not
The Verge reports Instagram is now testing Direct in five countries: Chile, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Turkey, and Uruguay. The private messaging feature of Instagram is to be removed from the service and replaced with a standalone app.
"You are never confident when you've got great players because other clubs want great players so your best players are always vulnerable". Jonny Evans is one of those. Of course not. Do I fear losing him? They are good headlines for the media.
"I understand and we deal with it, Jonny's dealt with it in his way".
"He was terrific for me. I thought he was outstanding against Crystal Palace".
Evans has 18 months remaining on his contract at the Hawthorns and is not expected to sign a new one, meaning the Black Country club need to sell now if they are to maximise his value. He was the subject of reported bids from Manchester City during the summer and the latest rumours have added West Ham to his list of admirers.
- Local deomcracy is firmly in the spotlight
- Tupac Fully Exposed By Ex Selling Junk Pic!!!
- Technical Views: Tracking Shares of Ishares Core CDN Short Trm Bond ETF
- European Commission plans to strengthen the eurozone raise eyebrows
- Toulouse : six voitures incendiées volontairement sur le parking du CHU Rangueil
- Bridge Constructor Portal : GLaDOS fait le pont
- Sask. Premier Brad Wall wraps up political career Thursday
- "N'investissez plus dans les énergies fossiles" : le cri d'alarme de 80 économistes
- Investors Sell Microsoft (MSFT) on Strength on Insider Selling
- Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) Holdings Increased by Thompson Siegel & Walmsley LLC