Evans moved to the Hawthorns from Manchester United in the summer of 2015 and has since racked up seventy-eight appearances in all competitions, scoring four goals.
Speculations has even ramped up over recent days that the 29-year-old could be on the move come January.
Next up for West Brom is a crucial trip to Wales to take on Swansea City in the Premier League on Saturday, and with the tough fixtures that lie ahead, it will be vital for Pardew's men to pick up all three points at the Liberty Stadium.
Selena Gomez Turns Instagram Public Again Just Hours After Making It Private
While Gomez has since returned to her public account, fans continue to wonder what prompted the odd social media decision. That is so hurtful. "The most "ridiculous" part of that is no one knowing my heart when I say things".
"You are never confident when you've got great players because other clubs want great players so your best players are always vulnerable". Jonny Evans is one of those. Of course not. Do I fear losing him? They are good headlines for the media.
"I understand and we deal with it, Jonny's dealt with it in his way".
"He was terrific for me. I thought he was outstanding against Crystal Palace".
Evans has 18 months remaining on his contract at the Hawthorns and is not expected to sign a new one, meaning the Black Country club need to sell now if they are to maximise his value. He was the subject of reported bids from Manchester City during the summer and the latest rumours have added West Ham to his list of admirers.
- Argentina judge orders arrest of ex-president Kirchner
- Son sosie flippant était un fake — Angelina Jolie
- Man found strangled alongside daughter was sex offender, police reveal
- Nissan to begin field tests for 'robo-taxis'
- German skier dies from injuries suffered in Lake Louise crash
- Toulouse : six voitures incendiées volontairement sur le parking du CHU Rangueil
- Investors Sell Microsoft (MSFT) on Strength on Insider Selling
- Stryker (NYSE:SYK) Receives Media Sentiment Score of 0.21
- Analysts Ratings for The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (IPG)
- Technical Views: Tracking Shares of Ishares Core CDN Short Trm Bond ETF