This marks the third time Green's books and the production company have teamed up for a film adaptation.
The book centers on 16-year-old Aza Holmes, a young woman looking for clues in the disappearance of a fugitive billionaire, while grappling with mental illness. The Fault in Our Stars was the tear-jerker that got the ball rolling with Green adaptations.
"We're gonna give it a try!"
Analyst Commentary On BCE Inc. (BCE), Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
Finally, Liberty Capital Management Inc. increased its position in shares of Delta Air Lines by 1.3% during the second quarter. It improved, as 10 investors sold AHH shares while 27 reduced holdings. 49 funds opened positions while 113 raised stakes.
"It doesn't mean there will definitely be a movie, but it means that there might be one", said Green.
Along with the invitation to "begin inundating me with cast suggestions", Green closed the video with an earnest appeal to his fans. Thanks to everyone who's made the book a number one New York Times bestseller for now seven weeks straight. "If you care about the book, please know that I will try to listen to you throughout this process", he said.
Released in 2014, "The Fault in Our Stars" was a smash for Fox, racking up $307.2 million globally and turning Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort into major stars. When a local billionaire disappears, Aza and her friend Daisy set out to find the missing man. "Aza is trying. She is trying to be a good daughter, a good friend, a good student, and maybe even a good detective, while also living within the ever-tightening spiral of her own thoughts".
Temple Hill's Isaac Klausner and Marty Bowen will produce, with Erin Siminoff and Molly Saffron overseeing for Fox 2000. Who would you like to see play Aza and Daisy in the film?
- ITV (ITV) Receives "Buy" Rating from Liberum Capital
- Mark Andrews wins the 2017 Mackey Award
- NextEra Energy Inc (NEE) Position Decreased by First Midwest Bank Trust Division
- Conyers' son was arrested for earlier this year for allegedly attacking girlfriend
- Washington Real Estate Investment (WRE): Zooming in on the Technicals
- Tax protesters at Collins' Office Charged With Trespassing
- Bitcoin Mining Marketplace NiceHash Hacked: $62 Million Stolen?
- Kremlin says Russian boycott of 2018 Olympics not under consideration
- 'Not out of the woods' with hand injury
- Prince William and Kate Middleton at the Children's Global Media Summit