Molly McNearney said her husband told her that he wanted to talk about their son, who was born with two heart defects and underwent nearly immediate open-heart surgery, on "Jimmy Kimmel Live". "He's recovering very well", the actor announced during his monologue on Wednesday night.
"Jimmy and I can't go anywhere without someone coming up and thanking him for that monologue", she told the Hollywood Reporter. "He is eating, he is smiling". "We're sending lots of love to all the Kimmels", he added. "Jimmy turned to me and said, 'I want to talk about Billy on the show on Monday.' I said, 'OK.' And then he said, 'And I want to talk about the health care problem in this country.' Again, I didn't think much of it".
Billy - who was born with Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) with pulmonary atresia - was originally scheduled to have his second heart operation in late October, but it had to be postponed because the family were suffering from colds.
Salvator Mundi au nouveau Louvre d'Abou Dhabi: Il rejoint "La Belle Ferronnière"
Depuis, quelques spécialistes ont émis des réserves sur le rôle qu'a effectivement joué Léonard de Vinci dans sa conception. L'histoire de cette œuvre de 65 cm sur 45, peinte autour de 1500 par Léonard de Vinci (1452-1519), est digne d'un roman.
Jimmy Kimmel and wife Molly McNearney with daughter Jane and baby boy William "Billy" John Kimmel.
"So there I am, in my living room breastfeeding Billy with my mom beside me, and we're watching. I figured he'd tell the story and then he'd probably cry because, well, he once cried on the show over a lion dying". "Our family has excellent health care; he had nothing to gain from that". He did it for the other people whom we met in that hospital.
"I am the guest host for the night. I thought he meant the Oscars", he joked. "We didn't anticipate we would be in this position, but we were, and we made the most of it". Last month, Jennifer Lawrence, Channing Tatum, Shaquille O'Neal and Dave Grohl subbed for Kimmel.
- Champions League: Manchester United target flops while fullback wanted by Chelsea thrives
- Honor 7X : le smartphone disponible en France à 299 €
- Illini hold off Austin Peay for 64-57 win
- Jaguar's 2018 I-Pace enters final stage of testing
- Fans want Ohio State win memorialized if Baker Mayfield wins Heisman Trophy
- $450M Leonardo painting heading to new Louvre museum
- Jet Airways Q2 net plunges 91% to Rs 46 crore
- 7 ans de prison pour un dirigeant de Volkswagen — "Dieselgate"
- Armed Forces Flag Day, to celebrate on 7 Dec
- Renaissance Group LLC Has $1.69 Million Stake in Alphabet Inc (GOOG)