Apart from the new Range Rover Velar, the Land Rover Product Portfolio in India includes the Discovery Sport (starting at INR 42.00 Lakh), Range Rover Evoque (starting at INR 44.44 Lakh), All-New Discovery (starting at INR 71.38 Lakh), Range Rover Sport (starting at INR 93.82 Lakh), and Range Rover (starting at INR 166.42 Lakh).
The company will start deliveries of the model by end of January 2018. The Velar is a distinct and further iteration of the original Range Rover character, conceived to play a powerful new role in the evolving Range Rover narrative, sitting between the Range Rover Evoque and the Range Rover Sport. "The exquisite individualisation options give our discerning customers the opportunity to be a part of a unique automotive experience which gives them the chance to design the look and feel of their vehicle", said Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL). Offered in three powertrains - a 2.0 I 4-cylinder 132 kW diesel, a 2.0 I 4-cylinder 184 kW petrol and a 3.0 I V6 221 kW diesel, the company has said the SUV will boast of several new and customisable features. It expects the Range Rover Velar to be one of its main volume drivers in the SUV segment.
Suri said the model will be fully imported and the company has received nearly "100 per cent pre-bookings for up to March next year".
Continental Resources, Inc. (CLR)
Ubs Oconnor Ltd Liability Corporation reported 0% of its portfolio in Continental Resources, Inc. (NYSE:CLR) for 2,550 shares. The firm owned 195,658 shares of the oil and natural gas company's stock after selling 3,825 shares during the period.
British premium SUV maker Land Rover has launched Range Rover Autobiography by SVO Bespoke, a highly customized limited edition of Land Rover's flagship model.
"The response we have got for the Range Rover Velar has been tremendous", he said without disclosing the booking numbers.
- Lululemon Athletica inc. (LULU) Soars Following Earnings Beat
- Duterte extends AFP chief Guerrero's term
- Alberta licence plates no longer welcome on new Saskatchewan road projects
- Wenger Confirms Latest Cazorla Surgery Setback Casts Shadow Over Footballing Future
- Christie: Fired From Transition Team Because of Opposition to Flynn
- Johanna Konta eyes 2018 WTA Tour run with coaching change
- Centre extends mobile-Aadhar linking until 6 February
- Flynn said that Russian Federation sanctions would be 'ripped up,' whistleblower says
- Un déséquilibré ramène trois sabres japonais au marché de noël — Nantes
- Automatic Data Processing In Com (ADP) Shareholder Assetmark INC Upped Its Stake