Along with a snap of the foursome, Wilshere wrote: "Positive week, managed to get through 20 minutes of ice skating without getting injured".
25-year-old Wilshere, who has suffered a succession of injury setbacks in recent years, is pushing for a more regular spot in Arsenal's Premier League starting line-up at the moment.
Hailing from Strasbourg, the eastern French city noted for its proximity to ski resorts, Wenger is well versed in such winter past-times and did have a word or two of caution for Wilshere.
"It's not ideal - for your balance it's not bad", Wenger said. "For a footballer I don't think it's great - it depends what you do".
"I don't know exactly [what he did on the ice]". Ice skating violently, I don't think he did that'.
Enterprise Prods Partners L (EPD) Holding Maintained by Cushing Asset Management Lp
The sales growth rate for a stock is a measure of how the stock's sales per share (SPS) has grown over a specific period of time. BlackRock Inc. increased its stake in Enterprise Products Partners by 5,083.2% in the 1st quarter. (AAPL)'s stock rose 12.78%.
The depth of midfield options available to Wenger has restricted him to four substitute appearances in the Premier League.
"I would say, yes, rotating the squad has been an advantage in term of injuries", he said.
Arsenal are looking for a response after Saturday's 3-1 Premier League loss to Manchester United, a match in which they forced David de Gea into 14 saves, a league record.
Wenger added: "They have been absolute outstanding, I must say".
"In training when I play the team from the Premier League against the one from the Europa League it is very hard to predict who wins the game".
'I'm always honest, I thought he wouldn't play but when he had the tests on Friday morning, he tried and he played. There is a fight going on.
- That stone pelting Viral Kashmiri Girl is now a footballer
- Kepco takes lead to buy Toshiba UK nuclear unit NuGen
- Study confirms higher breast cancer risk with hormone-based contraception
- Pursuing Ohtani, Mariners deal for bonus money
- Federation Internationale de Football Association ends Kuwait's suspension
- WNYC yanks two more hosts over 'inappropriate conduct'
- Alan Shearer explains why Manchester United can still win the Premier League
- Affordable Care Act sign-ups seen as falling short though more enroll
- Superhot 'Rouge-Like' Expansion Announced With Reveal Trailer
- China's Xi says country will not close door to global internet